CE6302 MS 2marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 CIVIL CE6302 MS 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units and CE6302 MS Short answers, Question Bank for MECHANICS OF SOLIDS are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
CE6302 MECHANICS OF SOLIDS QUESTION BANK
UNIT-I 2-mark STRESS AND STRAIN
PART – A (2 Marks)
- Define longitudinal strain and lateral strain.
- State Hooke’s law.
- Define modular ratio, Poisson’s ratio
- What is modulus of elasticity?
- What do you meant by stiffness?
- Explain lateral strain with a neat sketch
- What are principal planes?
- Give the expression for major principal stress in a two dimensional system
- What are the types of stresses developed in thin cylinders subjected to internal pressure?
- Write the relationship between bulk modulus, rigidity modulus and Poisson’s ratio.
- Draw stress – strain diagram for mild steel, brittle material and a ductile material and indicate salient points.
- What is principle of super-position?
- Differentiate thin cylinder & thick cylinder
- What is the procedure for finding the thermal stresses in a composite bar?
- Define the term ‘obliquity’ and how it is determined.
- Define Factor of safety.
- What do you meant by thermal stresses?
- Define working stress & allowable stress
CE6302 MS Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6302 MS Unit 2 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6302 MS Unit 3 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6302 MS Unit 4 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
CE6302 MS 2marks
Anna University 3rd SEM CIVIL MS 2marks 16 marks
CE6302 MECHANICS OF SOLIDS question bank free download
Anna University CIVIL MS short answers Regulation 2013
CE6302 2marks, MS Unit wise short answers – CIVIL 3rd Semester