CE6304 SURVEY Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 CIVIL CE6304 SURVEY Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Previous Year Question Papers for CIVIL 3rd SEM CE6304 SURVEYING I are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 CIVIL Engineering (CIVIL)
3rd SEM CE6304 SURVEY -SURVEYING I Syllabus
CE6304 SURVEYING I L T P C 3 0 0 3
Part – A
1. Indicate the conventional signs for (a) main station (c) wire fencing (b) boundary line (d) benchmark.
2. Who are ‘leader’ and ‘follower’ when a line is being chained?
3. What is magnetic declination?
4. What is orientation? Why 1S it done?
5. What are the different types of leveling staves?
6. What is horizontal equivalent? Why is it not constant?
7. State the location and function of a plate bubble in a theodolite.
8. What are latitude and departure? What are their sign conventions?
9. What is the versed sine of a curve? Express it mathematically.
10. What is a mass diagram? Why is it prepared?
Part – B
11. (a) (1) What are the accessories required for a chain survey? Explain the functions of each. (10)
(ii) An old map was plotted to a scale of 40 m to 1 cm. Over the years, this map has been shrinking, and a line originally 20 em long is only 19.5 em long at present. If the present area of the map measured by planimeter is 125.50 cm2, find the true area of the land surveyed if the 20 m chain was 5 em too long. (6)
CE6304 SURVEY Question Paper1– Download Here
CE6304 SURVEY Question Paper2– Download Here
CE6304 SURVEY Question Paper3– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
CE6304 SURVEY question papers
Anna University 3rd SEM CIVIL SURVEY Question Papers with answers
CE6304 SURVEYING I previous year question papers free download
Anna University CIVIL SURVEY old question papers Regulation 2013
CE6304 Question Papers with answers, SURVEY previous year question bank – CIVIL 3rd Semester