CE6311 SURVEY PRACTICAL I Lab Manual
Anna University Regulation 2013 Civil Engineering (CIVIL) CE6311 SP1 LAB Manual for all experiments is provided below. Download link for CIVIL 3rd SEM CE6311 SURVEY PRACTICAL I Lab Manual is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Civil Engineering (CIVIL) 3rd SEM CE6311 SP1 LAB-SURVEY PRACTICAL I Lab Manual
ALIGNING, RANGING AND CHAINING OF A LINE
To measure the distance between two points on a level ground by aligning, ranging and chaining.
2. Ranging Rod
4. Cross staff
1. Fix the ranging rods at the given two points, where pegs are already driven on the ground.
2. The follower stands behind station A and direct the leader with ranging rod to come in line with AB.
3. By signals of ranging, when the ranging rod comes in the line of AB the follower direct the leader to fix ranging rod.
4. Let the intermediate point C which should be less than 30 m. Now, the leader takes another rod and stand between A and B about 2/3 distance from A.
5. The follower directs the leader to come line of AB by using signals of ranging, as and when the follower direct to fix the ranging rod position.
6. Let another intermediate point D, which is less than 30 m from B. Now A, B, C and D are in one line. Now the leader and follower measure the distance.
The distance between A and B
CE6311 SURVEY PRACTICAL I Lab Manual with all experiments – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CE6311 SURVEY PRACTICAL I Lab Syllabus – Click here
Anna University 3rd SEM CIVIL SURVEY PRACTICAL I LAB Manual
CE6311 SURVEY PRACTICAL I Lab Manual free download
Anna University CIVIL SP1 LAB Manual Regulation 2013
CE6311 Manual, SP1 LAB experiment wise Manual – CIVIL 3rd Semester