Anna University Regulation 2013 Civil (CIVIL) CE6411 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS LAB Manual for all experiments is provided below. Download link for CIVIL 4th SEM CE6411 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS Laboratory Manual is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Civil (CIVIL) 4th SEM CE6411 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS LAB-STRENGTH OF MATERIALS Laboratory Manual
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR LABORATORY CLASSES
- Enter Lab with CLOSED FOOTWEAR.
- Boys should “TUCK IN” the shirts.
- Students should wear uniform only.
- LONG HAIR should be protected, let it not be loose especially near
- ROTATING MACHINERY.
POWER SUPPLY to your test table should be obtained only through the LAB
Do not LEAN and do not be CLOSE to the rotating components.
TOOLS, APPARATUS & GUAGE Sets are to be returned before leaving the Lab.
HEADINGS & DETAILS should be neatly written,
- Aim of the experiment
- Apparatus / Tools/ Instruments required
- Procedure / Theory / Algorithm / Program
- Model Calculations
- Neat Diagram/ Flow charts
- Specifications/ Designs details
• After completing the experiments, the answer to the VIVA-VOCE Questions for the FACULTY.
CE6411 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS Lab Manual with all experiments – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CE6411 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS Lab Syllabus – Click here
Anna University 4th SEM CIVIL STRENGTH OF MATERIALS LAB Manual
CE6411 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS Laboratory Manual free download
Anna University CIVIL STRENGTH OF MATERIALS LAB Manual Regulation 2013
CE6411 Manual, STRENGTH OF MATERIALS LAB experiment wise Manual – CIVIL 4th Semester
CE6411 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS Lab Manual