CE6503 EE 1 2marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 CIVIL CE6503 EE 1 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. CE6503 EE 1 Short answers, Question Bank for ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING I are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
CE6503 ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING I QUESTION BANK
1. What are the methods of population forecasting?
- 1. Arithmetic increase method
- 2. Geometric increase method
- 3. Method of varying increment (or) Incremental increase method
- 4. Decreasing rate of growth method
- 5 .Simple graphical method
- 6. Comparative graphical method
- 7. Master plan method (or) zoning method
- 8. The logistic curve method
2. Define design period?
The future period for which a provision is mode in the water supply scheme is known as design period.
3. What are the factors governing the design period?
The factors governing design period are, a. Design period should not exceed the life period of the structure. b. If the funds are not in a sufficient, the design period as to be decreased. c. The rate of interest on borrowing and the additional money invested.
4. What are various type of water demand?
a. Domestic water demand b. Industrial c. Institution and commercial d. Demand for public use e. Fire demands
5. What are the various type of water available on the earth?
- 1. Surface sources such as a. ponds and lakes b. Stream and rivers c. Storage reservoirs d. Ocean.
- 2. Sub surface sources a. Spring b. Infiltration galleries c. Infiltration wells d. Wells and tube wells
6. What is hydrologic cyde?
Water is lost to the atmosphere as vapor from the earth. Which is then precipitated back in the form of rain, snow, hail dew, sleet or frost etc.This process is known as hydrologic cycle.
CE6503 EE 1 Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6503 EE 1 Unit 2 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6503 EE 1 Unit 3 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6503 EE 1 Unit 4 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6503 EE 1 Unit 5 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6503 EE 1 All Units 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CE6503 EE 1 Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CE6503 EE 1 Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For CE6503 EE 1 Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
CE6503 EE 1 2marks
Anna University 5th SEM CIVIL EE 1 2marks 16 marks
CE6503 ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING I question bank free download
Anna University CIVIL EE 1 short answers Regulation 2013
CE6503 2marks, EE 1 Unit wise short answers – CIVIL 5th Semester