CE6505 DRE 2marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 CIVIL CE6505 DRE 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. CE6505 DRE Short answers, Question Bank for DESIGN OF REINFORCED CONCRETE ELEMENTS are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
CE6505 DESIGN OF REINFORCED CONCRETE ELEMENTS QUESTION BANK
UNIT – I
METHODS OF DESIGN OF CONCRETE STRUCTURES QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
PART – A
1. What is Ultimate Limit State (ULS)
ULS in concerned with the maximum load – carrying capacity of thestructure within the limits of strength of the materials used.
2. What is characteristic load?
Generally, load on any structural members cannot be determined accurately. For most
structures, it is uneconomical to design using anticipated maximum load.Therefore, in normal design practice, the load to be used is based on thecharacteristic load. Characteristicloadisdefinedastheminimumloadthatstatistically will not exceed during the design life of the structure.
3. State the 3 types of load.
a) Dead load b) Imposed loadc) Wind load
4. State four objectives of the design of reinforced concrete structure.
Properly designed reinforced concrete structures should:
- Have acceptable probability of performing satisfactorily during their intended life,
- Sustain all loads with limited deformations during construction and use,
- Be durable,
- Adequately resist the effects of misuse and fire.
6. What are the three methods of design of reinforced concrete structural elements?
The three methods are:
- Limit state method,
- Working stress method,
- Method based on experimental approach
7. How to estimate the design loads in (i) limit state method, and (ii) working stress method?
(i) In limit state method,
Design loads = Characteristic loads multiplied by the partial safety factor for loads
(ii) In working stress method,
Design loads = Characteristic loads.
CE6505 DRE Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6505 DRE Unit 2 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6505 DRE Unit 3 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6505 DRE Unit 4 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6505 DRE Units 5 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6505 DRE All Units 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in tDRE below section.
For CE6505 DRE Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CE6505 DRE Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For CE6505 DRE Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
CE6505 DRE 2marks
Anna University 5th SEM CIVIL DRE 2marks 16 marks
CE6505 DESIGN OF REINFORCED CONCRETE ELEMENTS question bank free download
Anna University CIVIL DRE short answers Regulation 2013
CE6505 2marks, DRE Unit wise short answers – CIVIL 5th Semester