CE6506 CTEP 2marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 CIVIL CE6506 CTEP 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. CE6506 CTEP Short answers, Question Bank for CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES, EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UNIT-1 ( CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY)
1) Enumerate the various types of methods adopted for compacting concrete Hand compaction. Compaction by vibration, Compaction by pressure and jolting, compaction by spinning. Various types of vibrators are internal vibrator, Table vibrator, platform vibrator, surface vibrator and vibratory roller
2) List out any four methods of Nondestructive testing of concrete 1) Maturity test 2) Ultrasonic pulse velocity mthod3) Surface hardness method 4)Ultra sonic tests for hardened concrete
3) What are the various grades of cement? Grade 33.Grade 43. Grade53
4). Name any four types of cement Ordinary Portland cement, Rapid hardening cement, Sulphate resisting cement, High alumina cement, Quick setting cement
5) What are the four physical properties of cement? Fineness, setting time, Compressive strength, soundness
6) Mention any four good qualities of cement The cement should be uniform When a small quantity of cement is thrown in water it should sink Should be cool when felt with hand Should be free from lumps
7) Name the proves used in the manufacture of cement Batching, Mixing, Transporting, Placing, Compacting, Curing, Finishing
8) Define creep of concrete Inelastic deformation formed under a sustained load. It is partly due to the viscous flow of cement paste but largely due to the seepage of absorbed colloidal water from cement gel.
9) What is meant by hydration of cement? The silicates and aluminates of cement react with water to form a binding medium , which solidifies into a hardened mass. This reaction is termed hydration which is exothermic with approximately 120 cal /g being librated.
10) What is bulking of sand? The increase in volume of a given mass of fine aggregate caused by the presence of water is known as bulking. It is caused by the films of water which push the particles apart. Its extent depends upon the percentage of moisture present in the sand and its fineness.
CE6506 CTEP Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6506 CTEP Unit 2 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6506 CTEP Unit 3 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6506 CTEP Unit 4 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
CE6506 CTEP All Units 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in tCTEP below section.
For CE6506 CTEP Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CE6506 CTEP Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For CE6506 CTEP Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
CE6506 CTEP 2marks
Anna University 5th SEM CIVIL CTEP 2marks 16 marks
CE6506 CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES, EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICE question bank free download
Anna University CIVIL CTEP short answers Regulation 2013
CE6506 2marks, CTEP Unit wise short answers – CIVIL 5th Semester