Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) CS6001 C# .NET Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for IT 6th SEM CS6001 C# .Net Programming Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
PART – A
1. What is inheritance and explain the use of new keyword in C# inheritance.
2. Define Polymorphism.
3. Define a constructor and list its different types.
4. What are the uses of indexers
5. Define Delegates.
6. What are the uses of namespaces?
7. Discuss about exceptions and Name any four system defined exceptions.
8. Differentiate errors from exceptions.
9. List the difference between abstract classes and interfaces?
10. Give an example for virtual method and polymorphism.
11. What is the relationship between specialization and generalization?
12. Discuss about multicast delegate?
13. Illustrate with an example the call to a base class constructor from a derived class?
14. Arrange atleast three important features of properties.
15. Point out the methods through which reusability is achieved in C#.
16. Differentiate Multitasking and Multithreading
17. Justify that Operators need to be overloaded. List the operators that can be overloaded?
18. What support is provided by c# for events?
19. What if there are no sealed classes in c#
20. Develop a c# application with method hiding
1. i) What do you mean by delegates? State their use with an example.
ii) Explain the process of handing events through delegates.
2. i)Define an abstract class and explain the role of abstract classes in an application development
ii). Explain with an example multitasking and multithreading in c#.
3. i) What are abstract classes and how to implement their interfaces?
ii) Brief note on Defining operator pairs and implementing an operator.
4. i)Describe how C# support multiple inheritance? Explain by giving an example.
ii) Describe the use of properties with an example.
5. i) Discuss briefly about interfaces with example.
ii) Write a program to find area of various shapes like rectangle, circle and triangle using the concept of interfaces.
6. i)Demonstrate both sealed classes and sealed methods with example program
ii) Illustrate with an example how the events are generated and handled in c#.
7. i)Explain exception handling in C#.
ii) Write user defined exception for overflow and stack empty exceptions in a Stack class.
8. i) Write a brief note on comparing Properties, Arrays and Indexes.
ii) Compare and contrast Indexes and delegates
9. i) Explain about the concept of operator overloading in detail.
ii) Consider a student class with feet and inches as attributes which describes the height of the student. Write a C# program to overload the + operator and to find the average of N students.
10. i)Develop an application in C# example with polymorphism .
ii) Develop a c# application which demonstrates dynamic polymorphism
CS6001 C# .NET All Units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6001 C# .NET Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CS6001 C# .NET Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For CS6001 C# .NET Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 6th SEM IT C# .NET Important Questions
CS6001 C# .Net Programming Answer Key free download
Anna University IT C# .NET Important Questions Regulation 2013
CS6001 Answer Key, C# .NET Unit wise Important Questions- IT 6th Semester