Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) CS6003 ASN 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 7th SEM CS6003 AdHoc & Sensor Networks Short answers, Question Bank is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
1. What is an adhoc network?
2. What is fading? List the different types of fading?
3. Why ad hoc networks are needed?
4. What are the challenging issues in ad hoc network maintenance?
5. What is hidden terminal problem?
6. Distinguish between shadowing and reflection of signal propagation
7. List the transmission impediments of wireless channel
8. State Shanon’s theorem.
9. Differentiate an ad hoc network and a cellular network with respect to bandwidth usage and cost effectiveness
10. List the applications of ad hoc network.
11. Define path loss.
12. Write the equation for maximum data rate according to shanon’s theorem
13. Give the difference between cellular networks and ad hoc wireless networks.
14. List the issues that affect the design deployment and performance of ad hoc wireless system.
15. How scalability improved in ad hoc wireless network?
16. List the benefits when deployment of a commercial adhoc wireless networks compared to wired network.
17. List the propagation mechanism experienced by radio wave.
18. List the characteristics of wireless channel.
19. Define Nyquist theorem.
20. Define Doppler shift.
21. List the advantages of hybrid wireless networks.
22. Compare Ad-hoc Networks and Wireless LAN.
23. Define Scalability.
1. What are the characteristics and features of ad hoc networks?
2. Explain path loss and fading in detail.
3. Explain the two main forms of interference, Doppler shift and Nyquist theorem.
4. Explain the applications areas of ad hoc networks.
5. Explain the characteristics of wireless channels.
6. Explain the design issues in adhoc network?
7. Differentiate between cellular network and AdHoc Network.
1. List the design goals of MAC protocol for ad-hoc networks.
2. List the issues of designing a MAC protocol for ad hoc networks.
3. What are the classifications of MAC protocol
4. What are the effects of exposed terminal problem in wireless networks?
5. What are the advantages of directional antennas of MMAC over MACAW?
6. What are the mechanisms used in MAC layer?
7. What are the differences between HRMA and SRMA?
8. List the five phases of FPRP.
9. List any two needs of real- time MAC protocol.
10. Compare the efficiency of the packet queuing mechanism adopted in MACA and MACAW
11. What do you mean by contention based protocols?
12. Give the classification of contention based protocol
13. Give the classifications of MAC protocols.
14. List the main issues in designing a MAC protocol for ad hoc wireless networks.
15. What do you mean by FAMA?
16. What do you mean by contention based protocols with reservation mechanism?
17. What do you mean by contention based protocols with scheduling mechanism?
18. What do you mean by D- PRMA?
19. What are the disadvantages of the binary exponential back off mechanism used in MACA? How are they overcome in MACAW?
20. What do you mean by BTMA?
21. On what basis MACAW protocol is designed?
22. What are the issues to be considered while designing a MAC protocol for Ad-Hoc Networks?
CS6003 ASN All Units 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6003 ASN Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CS6003 ASN Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For CS6003 ASN Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
Anna University 7th SEM CSE ASN 2marks 16 marks
CS6003 AdHoc & Sensor Networks question bank free download
Anna University CSE ASN short answers Regulation 2013
CS6003 2marks, ASN Unit wise short answers – CSE 7th Semester