Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) CS6003 ASN Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 7th SEM CS6003 AdHoc & Sensor Networks Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
1. With suitable trace, explain the route establishment in location aided routing.
2. Device a pseudo code that present various steps involved in neighbor Degree- Based preferred link algorithm.
3. How is routing table constructed in fish-eye state routing protocol? Explain in detail.
4. Discuss table driven protocols with examples.
5. Explain multicast routing algorithms in detail.
6. How routing table is constructed in fisheye state routing protocol? Explain in detail.
7. List the characteristics of ideal routing protocol for ad hoc wireless network.
8. Classify and explain adhoc wireless network based on routing topology.
9. Explain the types of ad hoc network routing protocols based on routing information update mechanism.
10. Explain on demand routing protocol in detail.
11. Explain the major challenges that a routing protocol designed for adhoc wireless networks face.
12. Describe how the packets are transmitted in multiple access collision avoidance protocol.
13. Explain the scheduling table update mechanism in distributed priority scheduling.
1. What is wireless sensor network?
2. What are the components of WSN?
3. Write short notes on memory devices in WSN
4. Define: transceivers in WSN
5. Define: noise figure
6. Write short note on different operational states of transceiver in WSN
7. What are wakeup receivers?
8. Write short notes on traditional concurrency process
9. Draw the structure of layered architecture
10. Define: LEACH
11. What is the MAC protocols used in sensor network?
1. Explain about the hardware components of sensor nodes
2. Explain about the software components of sensor nodes
3. With a neat diagram, Explain the sensor network architecture
4. Write notes on Dynamic Energy and power management
5. Explain in detail about aggregation as an optimization problem.
6. Explain about the MAC protocol in WSN.
7. Write in detail about the IEEE 802.15.4
1. How the sensor application data models can be arise?
2. Define: OLSR
3. What are the advantages of the OLSR protocol?
4. Write short notes on localization
5. What is called beacons?
6. How the indoor localization works?
7. Define: Lateration
8. Define: Angulation
9. How to determine the distance in triangulation?
10. Define: Physical time
11. Define: Synchronous agreement
12. What is the two domain classification in Qos?
13. What are the challenges in Qos?
14. What is energy efficient design?
15. Write short notes on design factor of transport protocol?
CS6003 ASN All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Anna University 7th SEM CSE ASN Important Questions
CS6003 AdHoc & Sensor Networks Answer Key free download
Anna University CSE ASN Important Questions Regulation 2013
CS6003 Answer Key, ASN Unit wise Important Questions- CSE 7th Semester