Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) CS6702 GTA 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 7th SEM CS6702 Graph Theory & Applications Short answers, Question Bank are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Unit 4 – Part A
1 Explain Pigeonhole principle
2 Show howmany different bit strings are there of length seven
3 Point out two basic principles of counting
4. Give one example for rule of sum and rule of product.
5. Define permutation.Give an example
6. Find the number of permutations in the word COMPUTER if only five of the letters are used
7. Find the number of arrangements of four letters in BALL
8. Developall the permutations for the letters a,c,t
9. Show how many permutations are there for the eight letters a, c, f, g, i, t, w, x?
10. State Binomial theorem.
11. A student taking a history examination is directed to answer any seven of 10 essay questions. There is no concern about order here. Explain how many ways the student can answer the examination.
12. Express Binomial coefficient
13. Find the Binomial coefficient of x 5 y 2
14 A donut shop offers 4 kinds of donuts. (Assume 2 of each kind). How many ways we can select 2 donuts.
15 Describe the principle of Inclusion and Exclusion
16 If eight distinct dice are rolled, What is the probability that all six numbers appear?Explain
17 Find the number of de-arrangements of 1,2,3,4
18 Show how many permutations of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7is not dearrangement?
19. In how many ways can you invite at least one of your six friends to a dinner?Explain
20. From 5 consonants and 4 vowels how many words can be created using 3 consonants and 2 vowels?
1 i) Give the number of distinct permutations that can be formed from all the letters of each word
1.RADAR 2. UNUSUAL (6)
ii) If six people, designated as A, B, ..…,F are seated about a round table, how many different circular arrangements are possible, if arrangements are considered the same when one can be obtained from the other by rotation? (6)
iii) In how many can the symbols a, b, c, d, e, e, e, e, e be arranged so that no e is adjacent to another e (4)
2 i) Over the Internet, data are transmitted in structured block of bits called datagrams
a) In how many ways can the letters in DATAGRAM be arranged?
b) For the arrangements of part (a) how many have all three A’s together? 8
ii)Show How many positive integers n can be formed using the digits 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7 if we want n to exceed 5000000? 8 Apply BTL 3
3 i) Sixteen people are to be seated at two circular tables, one of which seats 10 while the other seats 6. How many different seating arrangements are possible 8
ii) A committee of 15 members,( 9 are women and 6 are men) is to be seated at a circular table (with 15 seats).Show In how many ways can the seats be assigned so that no two men are seated next to each other?
CS6702 GTA All Units 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6702 GTA Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CS6702 GTA Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For CS6702 GTA Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
Anna University 7th SEM CSE GTA 2marks 16 marks
CS6702 Graph Theory & Applications question bank free download
Anna University CSE GTA short answers Regulation 2013
CS6702 2marks, GTA Unit wise short answers – CSE 7th Semester