Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) CS6704 RMT 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 7th SEM CS6704 Resource Management Techniques Short answers, Question Bank are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
CS6704 RESOURCE MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
TOPIC WISE QUESTION BANK
LINEAR PROGRAMMING PROBLEMS
1) What is OR techniques? Where it can be used?
2) What is OR? List out various applications of OR.
3) Explain how operation research helps management in decision making.
4) Define following terms. i) Solution ii) Feasible solution iii) Optimum solution iv) Degenerate solution v) Basic solution
5) Explain the term. i) Non negative restrictions ii) Objective function iii) Feasible region
6) What are basic & non basic variables?
7) What is degeneracy in case of LPP?
8) Convert in dual problem & solve by Simplex Method
9) Explain the concept of Duality? How it is helpful in solving LPP? Explain with a small example.
10) How LPP is solved using graphical method?
11) An Advertising company is planning a media campaign for a client, willing to spend Rs.2000000 to promote a new fuel economy model of a pressure cooker. The client wishes to limit his campaign media to a daily newspaper, radio and prime time television .The agency‟s own research data on cost effectiveness of advertising media suggest the following:
12) The client wishes that at least 50,000 housewives should be exposed to T.V. advertising .Also the expense on newspaper advertising must not exceed Rs.5,00,000.Formulate the problem as a linear programming problem
CS6704 RMT All Units 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Anna University 7th SEM CSE RMT 2marks 16 marks
CS6704 Resource Management Techniques question bank free download
Anna University CSE RMT short answers Regulation 2013
CS6704 2marks, RMT Unit wise short answers – CSE 7th Semester