Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) CS6704 RMT Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 7th SEM CS6704 Resource Management Techniques Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UNIT -1-LINEAR PROGRAMMING
2 MARK QUESTIONS
1. Define Linear Programming problem.
2. List out steps of Modelling phases.
3. Point out the properties of Linear programming solution.
4. List the four assumptions in Linear programming?
5. Describe the principal components of Decision problem.
6. Difference between Feasible and Optimal solution.
7. A firm manufactures two types of products A and B and sells them at profit of Rs 2 on type A and Rs 3 on type B. Each product is processed on two machines M1 and M2.Type A requires 1 minute of processing time on M1 and 2 minutes on M2 Type B requires 1 minute of processing time on M1 and 1 minute on M2. Machine M1 is available for not more than 6 hours 40 minutes while machine M2 is available for 10 hours during any working day. Formulate the problem as a LPP so as to maximize the profit.
8. Pointout the advantages of Linear programming techniques?
9. Give any two Limitations of Linear programming.
10. A company manufactures two types of products P1, P2.Each product uses lathe and Milling machine. The processing time per unit of P1 on the lathe is 5 hours and on the milling machine is 4 hours. The processing time per unit of P2 on the lathe is 10 hours and on the milling machine, 4 hours. The maximum number of hours available per week on the lathe and the milling machine are 60 hours and 40 hours, respectively. Also the profit per unit of selling P1 and P2 are Rs.6.00 and Rs.8.00, respectively. Formulate a linear programming model to determine the production volume of each of the products such that the total profit is maximized.
11. Identify the basic characteristics of a Linear programming problem?
12. Summarize the Graphical method procedure.
13. What is feasibility region? Illustrate is it necessary that it should always be a convex set?
14. Define slack variable?
15. What are Surplus variable? And compare with slack variable.
16. Illustrate the concepts of non-Degenerate Basic feasible solution and degenerate basic solution?
17. Comparison between Basic solution and Basic Feasible solution.
18. Summarize some important applications of linear programming in our life.
19. Define Sensitivity Analysis.
20. Show the examples of Resource allocation problems.
16 MARK QUESTIONS
1 (i).Find and discuss a Geometrical interpretation and solution as well for the following LP problem Maximize Z = 3×1 + 5×2, subject to restrictions: x1 + 2×2 ≤ 2000, x1 + x2 ≤ 1500, x2 ≤ 600, and x1≥0, x2≥0. (ii). Discuss the topic on (i). No feasible solution and (ii). Unbounded solution. Give one example in each case.
2 (i).Examine the following LP problem using graphical method Minimize Z = 2×1 + 3×2 Subject to x1 + x2 ≥6, 7×1 + x2 ≥14 x1 and x2 ≥ 0.
(ii). List out the graphical method Procedure to solve simple linear programming problems of two decision variables.
3 (i). Consider the Linear programming model and Examine it using the simplex method. Maximize Z = 6×1 + 8×2 Subject to 5×1 + 10×2 ≤60, 4×1 + 4×2 ≤40 x1 and x2 ≥ 0.
(ii).Define the following a) Alternate optimum solution b) Unbounded solution c) Infeasible solution
4 (i). Consider the Linear programming model and Use Two Phase Method to solve Maximize Z = 5×1 + 8×2 Subject to 3×1 + 2×2 ≥3, x1 + 4×2 ≥4 x1 + x2 ≤ 5 x1 , x2 ≥ 0.
(ii). comparison between Minimization and Maximization problem.
CS6704 RMT All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For CS6704 RMT Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For CS6704 RMT Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For CS6704 RMT Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
Anna University 7th SEM CSE RMT Important Questions
CS6704 Resource Management Techniques Answer Key free download
Anna University CSE RMT Important Questions Regulation 2013
CS6704 Answer Key, RMT Unit wise Important Questions- CSE 7th Semester