ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI CSE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
Anna University CSE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download CSE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
CSE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
CSE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
CSE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University CSE Syllabus pdf
CSE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University CSE Syllabus Regulation 2017
CSE Syllabus, CSE Unit wise Syllabus – CSE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
1. To enable graduates to pursue higher education and research, or have a successful career in industries associated with Computer Science and Engineering, or as entrepreneurs.
2. To ensure that graduates will have the ability and attitude to adapt to emerging technological changes.
CSE Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POS):
Engineering Graduates will be able to1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems. 2. Problem analysis:
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems. 2. Problem analysis:
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.