EC6001 ME 2marks-16marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic Communications Engineering (ECE) EC6001 ME 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for ECE 6th SEM EC6001 MEDIMEL ELECTRONICS Short answers, Question Bank are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
EC6001 MEDIMEL ELECTRONICS QUESTION BANK
- What is meant by sodium pump?Sodium pump is an active process in which sodium ions are quickly transported to the outside of the cell and the cell again becomes polarized and assumes its resting potential.
- State all or none law in respect of cell bio potential. Apr/May 2008Regardless of the method by which a cell is excited or the intensity of the stimulus, the action potential is always the same for any given cell.
- List the types of bioelectric potentials.Bio electric potential related to Heart, Brain, Muscle, Eye (Retina), Eye (Cornea – Retina)
- – ElectroCardioGram (ECG)
- – ElectroEncephaloGram (EEG)
- – ElectroMyoGram (EMG)
- – ElectroRetinoGram (ERG)
- – ElectroOculoGram (EOG)
- Define electrode and list its types.The device that convert ionic potential into electronic potential are called as electrode. The types of electrode are
- a) Micro electrode
- b) Depth and needle electrode
- c) Surface electrode
- What are perfectly polarized and perfectly non polarized electrodes?Electrodes in which no net transfer of charge occurs across the metal electrolyte interface is called perfectly polarized electrode.
Electrodes in which unhindered exchange of charge occurs across the metal electrolyte interface is called perfectly non polarized electrode.
10. What are the types of electrodes used in bipolar measurement? May/June- 2012
The types of electrodes used in bipolar measurement are
- a) Limb electrodes
- b) Floating Electrodes
- c) Skin electrodes
EC6001 ME Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6001 ME Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EC6001 ME Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EC6001 ME Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 6th SEM ECE ME 2marks 16 marks
EC6001 MEDIMEL ELECTRONICS question bank free download
Anna University ECE ME short answers Regulation 2013
EC6001 2marks, ME Unit wise short answers – ECE 6th Semester