EC6001 ME Syllabus
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic Communications Engineering (ECE) EC6001 ME Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for ECE 6th SEM EC6001 MEDIMEL ELECTRONICS Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic CommuniMEtions Engineering (ECE)
6th SEM EC6001 ME-MEDIMEL ELECTRONICS
EC6001 MEDIMEL ELECTRONICS L T P C 3 0 0 3
- To gain knowledge about the various physiological parameters both electrical and non electrical and the methods of recording and also the method of transmitting these parameters.
- To study about the various assist devices used in the hospitals.
- To gain knowledge about equipment used for physical medicine and the various recentlydeveloped diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
The origin of Bio-potentials; biopotential electrodes, biological amplifiers, ECG, EEG, EMG, PCG, lead systems and recording methods, typical waveforms and signal characteristics.
UNIT II BIO-CHEMICAL AND NON ELECTRICAL PARAMETER MEASUREMENT 9
pH, PO2, PCO2, colorimeter, Auto analyzer, Blood flow meter, cardiac output, respiratory measurement, Blood pressure, temperature, pulse, Blood Cell Counters.
UNIT III ASSIST DEVICES 9
Cardiac pacemakers, DC Defibrillator, Dialyser, Heart lung machine
UNIT IV PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND BIOTELEMETRY 9
Diathermies- Shortwave, ultrasonic and microwave type and their applications, Surgical Diathermy Telemetry principles, frequency selection, biotelemetry, radiopill, electrical safety
UNIT V RECENT TRENDS IN MEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION 9
Thermograph, endoscopy unit, Laser in medicine, cryogenic application, Introduction to telemedicine
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Discuss the application of electronics in diagnostic and therapeutic area.
- Measure biochemical and various physiological information.
- Describe the working of units which will help to restore normal functioning.TEXTBOOKS:1. Leslie Cromwell, “Biomedical Instrumentation and Measurement”, Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi, 2007.
2. John G.Webster, “Medical Instrumentation Application and Design”, 3rd Edition, Wiley India Edition, 2007
1. Khandpur, R.S., “Handbook of Biomedical Instrumentation”, TATA Mc Graw-Hill, New Delhi, 2003.
2. Joseph J.Carr and John M.Brown, “Introduction to Biomedical Equipment Technology”, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2004.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6001 ME Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EC6001 ME Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EC6001 ME Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EC6001 ME Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 6th SEM ECE ME Syllabus
EC6001 MEDIMEL ELECTRONICS Syllabus free download
Anna University ECE ME Syllabus Regulation 2013
EC6001 Syllabus, ME Unit wise Syllabus – ECE 6th Semester