EC6014 CR Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 ECE EC6014 CR Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Previous Year Question Papers for ECE 7th SEM EC6014 Cognitive Radio Engineering are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) 7th SEM EC6014 CR – Cognitive Radio Engineering Syllabus
EC6014 COGNITIVE RADIO L T P C 3 0 0 3
The student should be made to: Know the basics of the software defined radios. Learn the design of the wireless networks based on the cognitive radios Understand the concepts of wireless networks and next generation networks
UNIT I INTRODUCTION TO SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIO 9
Definitions and potential benefits, software radio architecture evolution, technology tradeoffs and architecture implications.
UNIT II SDR ARCHITECTURE 9 Essential functions of the software radio, basic SDR, hardware architecture, Computational processing resources, software architecture, top level component interfaces, interface topologies among plug and play modules,.
UNIT III INTRODUCTION TO COGNITIVE RADIOS 9
Marking radio self-aware, cognitive techniques – position awareness, environment awareness in cognitive radios, optimization of radio resources, Artificial Intelligence Techniques.
UNIT IV COGNITIVE RADIO ARCHITECTURE 9
Cognitive Radio – functions, components and design rules, Cognition cycle – orient, plan, decide and act phases, Inference Hierarchy, Architecture maps, Building the Cognitive Radio Architecture on Software defined Radio Architecture.
UNIT V NEXT GENERATION WIRELESS NETWORKS 9 The XG Network architecture, spectrum sensing, spectrum management, spectrum mobility, spectrum sharing, upper layer issues, cross – layer design.
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to
Describe the basics of the software defined radios.
Design the wireless networks based on the cognitive radios
Explain the concepts behind the wireless networks and next generation networks
1. Joseph Mitola III,”Software Radio Architecture: Object-Oriented Approaches to Wireless System Engineering”, John Wiley & Sons Ltd. 2000.
2. Thomas W.Rondeau, Charles W. Bostain, “Artificial Intelligence in Wireless communication”, ARTECH HOUSE .2009.
3. Bruce A. Fette, “Cognitive Radio Technology”, Elsevier, 2009.
4. Ian F. Akyildiz, Won – Yeol Lee, Mehmet C. Vuran, Shantidev Mohanty, “Next generation / dynamic spectrum access / cognitive radio wireless networks: A Survey” Elsevier Computer Networks, May 2006.
1. Simon Haykin, “Cognitive Radio: Brain –Empowered Wireless Communications”, IEEE Journal on selected areas in communications, Feb 2005.
2. Hasari Celebi, Huseyin Arslan, “Enabling Location and Environment Awareness in Cognitive Radios”, Elsevier Computer Communications , Jan 2008.
3. Markus Dillinger, Kambiz Madani, Nancy Alonistioti, “Software Defined Radio”, John Wiley, 2003.
4. Huseyin Arslan, “Cognitive Radio, SDR and Adaptive System”, Springer, 2007.
5. Alexander M. Wyglinski, Maziarnekovee, Y. Thomas Hu, “Cognitive Radio Communication and Networks”, Elsevier, 2010.
EC6014 CR Question Papers – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6014 CR Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EC6014 CR Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EC6014 CR Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
EC6014 CR question papers
Anna University 7th SEM ECE CR Question Papers with answers
EC6014 Cognitive Radio Engineering previous year question papers free download
Anna University ECE CR old question papers Regulation 2013
EC6014 Question Papers with answers, CR previous year question bank – ECE 7th Semester