EC6016 OED 2marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 ECE EC6016 OED 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. EC6016 OED Short answers, Question Bank for Optical Electronic Devices Engineering are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UNIT- I EMI/EMC CONCEPTS
1. What is meant by electromagnetic compatibility?
2. Define ESD.
3. What are the three criteria to be satisfied by any system to become electromagnetically compatible?
4. How do you prevent emission?
5. Why is EMC a vital problem?
6. Why do we feel electric shock at times, when we touch TV and Computer monitors?
7. List the sources of EMI.
8. What is conducted coupling of EMI?
9. A bike started or a mixie under running condition disturbs a TV receivers functioning. Why?
10. Draw an equivalent circuit model for electrostatic discharge.
11. What are the various type of radiation coupling in EMI?
12. What is conducted interference?
13. Is it possible to develop circuit models of EMI?
14. Name the two factors that tend to affect the amount of interference that would otherwise be transmitted along a conducted path.
15. Define EMI and EMC.
16. What is transient suppression?
17. How to classify EMI/EMC?
18. What are the different units of parameters for the measurements of EMI?
19. What are CE and RE?
20. What is EMP? What do you understand about the effect of EMI on secured communications?
EC6016 OED Unit 4 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
EC6016 OED All Units 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6016 OED Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EC6016 OED Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EC6016 OED Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
EC6016 OED 2marks
Anna University 7th SEM ECE OED 2marks 16 marks
EC6016 Optical Electronic Devices Engineering question bank free download
Anna University ECE OED short answers Regulation 2013
EC6016 2marks, OED Unit wise short answers – ECE 7th Semester