EC6202 EDC 2marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 EEE EC6202 EDC 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. EC6202 EDC Short answers, Question Bank for Electronic Devices & Circuits are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
1. List the advantages of crystal oscillator
The advantages of crystal oscillator are
a) Excellent frequency stability
b) High frequency of operation
c) Atomatic amplitude control
2. What are the classifications of oscillators?
According to the type of circuit used, sine wave oscillators may be classified as
3. What is the difference between Amplifier and oscillator?
-> Amplifiers are circuits which transfer an input signal into an output signal.
-> Oscillators produce a steady state signal e.g a square wave signal or a sinusoidal signal.
4. What are the advantages of differential Amplifier?
A differential amplifier helps to increase the CMRR which in turn helps avoid unwanted signals that couple into the input to get propagated. It also helps to increase the signal to noise ratio.
6. State Barkhausen criteria.
The essential conditions for maintaining oscillators are AB=11 i.e the magnitude of loop gain must be unity.
1. The total phase shift around the closed loop is zero or 360 degrees.
7. Mention any two high frequency LC oscillators.
1. Hartley oscillator 2. Colpitts oscillator
8. Name the type of feedback amplifiers
1. Voltage series feedback amplifier 2. Voltage series feedback amplifier
3. Voltage series feedback amplifier 4. Voltage series feedback amplifier
9. Why LC oscillators are not preferred to generate low frequency signals even though they have higher frequency stability compared to RC Phase shift . oscillator?
At the low frequency, the value of L required in the circuit for generating low frequency signals is very large as frequency is inversely proportional to the value of L.
1. How to eliminate the cross over distortion.
2. Explain the heat sink design.
3. Explain neutralization techniques
4. Explain working about differential amplifier and derive expression for CMRR
5. Explain transfer characteristics of differential amplifier and derive expression for the same.
6. Explain about single tuned amplifiers
7. Compare the characteristics power amplifiers.
8. Make complete analysis of single tuned amplifier &derive the necessary expressions.
9. Neutrodyne neutralization techniques
10. Hazeltine neutralization techniques
11. Draw a neat circuit diagram and explain working of cascade amplifier and derive the expression for gain and frequency.
12. Describe the input stages of FET amplifiers.
EC6202 EDC Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
EC6202 EDC Unit 2 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
EC6202 EDC Unit 3 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
EC6202 EDC Unit 4 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6202 EDC Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EC6202 EDC Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EC6202 EDC Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
EC6202 EDC 2marks
Anna University 3rd SEM EEE EDC 2marks 16 marks
EC6202 Electronic Devices & Circuits question bank free download
Anna University EEE EDC short answers Regulation 2013
EC6202 2marks, EDC Unit wise short answers – EEE 3rd Semester