EC6202 EDC Important Questions
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) EC6202 EDC Important Questions with Answer Key for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for EEE 3rd SEM EC6202 Electronic Devices & Circuits Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
EC6202- ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS
UNIT I PN JUNCTION DEVICES
1. Define Semiconductor.
2. Classify Semiconductors.
3. Define Hole Current.
4. Define Knee voltage of a Diode.
5. What is Peak Inverse Voltage?
6. Define Depletion Region in PN Junction Diode.
7. What is Barrier Potential?
8. Define Reverse Saturation Current in PN Junction Diode.
9. What is meant by Diffusion Current in a Semi-conductor?
10. A silicon diode has a saturation current of 7.5 µA at room temperature to 300 °K. Calculate the saturation current at 400 ° K.
11. What is meant by dynamic resistance of diode?
12. Differentiate between Zener Breakdown and Avalanche breakdown.
13. Define Rectifiers. List the types of Rectifiers.
14. Compare the various types of Rectifiers.
15. Define Voltage Regulators. List the types of Voltage Regulators.
16. What is the necessity of Filters? List the types of Filters.
17. Define Electroluminescence.
18. What are the advantages of LCD Displays?
19. What is transition capacitance
20. Comparison of diffusion and transition capacitance
1. With a neat diagram explain the working of a PN junction diode in forward bias and reverse bias and show the effect of temperature on its V-I characteristics. (16)
2. Explain V-I characteristics of Zener diode. (16)
3. Draw the circuit diagram and explain the working of full wave bridge rectifier and derive the expression for average output current and rectification efficiency. (16)
4. Explain the operation of FWR with centre tap transformer. Also derive the following for this transformer.dc output voltage (6) dc output current (4) (iv) RMS output voltage. (6)
5. Explain the following regulator circuits : (i) Transistorized shunt regulator. (8) (ii) Zener diode shunt regulator. (8)
6. Draw the circuit diagram and explain the operation of full wave rectifier using center tap transformer and using bridge rectifier without center tap transformer. Obtain the expression for peak inverse voltage. (16)
7. With neat diagram explain the construction and working of LED. (16)
8. Explain the working of LCD seven segment display using square wave supply. (16)
9. Explain Insulator, Semiconductor & conductor with help of energy band structure.
10. Write down the expression for transient capacitance and diffusion capacitance(16)
EC6202 EDC All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6202 EDC Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EC6202 EDC Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EC6202 EDC Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
EC6202 EDC Important Questions
Anna University 3rd SEM EEE EDC Important Questions
EC6202 Electronic Devices & Circuits Answer Key free download
Anna University EEE EDC Important Questions Regulation 2013
EC6202 Answer Key, EDC Unit wise Important Questions- EEE 3rd Semester