Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) EC6304 EC 1 Notes for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for ECE 3rd SEM EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Lecture Notes are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
EC6304 ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS – I L T P C 3 1 0 4
The student should be made to
Learn about biasing of BJTs and MOSFETs
Design and construct amplifiers
Construct amplifiers with active loads
Study high frequency response of all amplifiers
UNIT I POWER SUPPLIES AND BIASING OF DISCRETE BJT AND MOSFET 9
Rectifiers with filters- DC Load line, operating point, Various biasing methods for BJT-DesignStability-Bias compensation, Thermal stability, Design of biasing for JFET, Design of biasing for MOSFET
UNIT II BJT AMPLIFIERS 9
Small signal Analysis of Common Emitter-AC Load line, Voltage swing limitations, Common collector and common base amplifiers – Differential amplifiers- CMRR- Darlington Amplifier- Bootstrap technique – Cascaded stages – Cascode Amplifier-Large signal Amplifiers – Class A , Class B and Class C Power Amplifiers .
UNIT III JFET AND MOSFET AMPLIFIERS 9
Small signal analysis of JFET amplifiers- Small signal Analysis of MOSFET and JFET, Common source amplifier, Voltage swing limitations, Small signal analysis of MOSFET and JFET Source follower and Common Gate amplifiers, – BiMOS Cascode amplifier
UNIT IV FREQUENCY ANALYSIS OF BJT AND MOSFET AMPLIFIERS 9
Low frequency and Miller effect, High frequency analysis of CE and MOSFET CS amplifier, Short circuit current gain, cut off frequency – fα and fβ unity gain and Determination of bandwidth of single stage and multistage amplifiers
UNIT V IC MOSFET AMPLIFIERS 9
IC Amplifiers- IC biasing Current steering circuit using MOSFET- MOSFET current sources- PMOS and NMOS current sources. Amplifier with active loads – enhancement load, Depletion load and PMOS and NMOS current sources load- CMOS common source and source follower- CMOS differential amplifier- CMRR.
TOTAL (L: 45+T: 15): 60 PERIODS
Upon Completion of the course, the students will be able to: Design circuits with transistor biasing. Design simple amplifier circuits. Analyze the small signal equivalent circuits of transistors. Design and analyze large signal amplifiers.
1. Donald .A. Neamen, Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design –2nd Edition,Tata Mc Graw Hill, 2009.
1. Adel .S. Sedra, Kenneth C. Smith, “Micro Electronic Circuits”, 6th Edition, Oxford University Press, 2010.
2. David A., “Bell Electronic Devices and Circuits”, Oxford Higher Education Press, 5th Edition, 2010
3. Behzad Razavi, “Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits”, Tata Mc Graw Hill, 2007.
4. Paul Gray, Hurst, Lewis, Meyer “Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits”, 4th Edition ,John Willey & Sons 2005
5. Millman.J. and Halkias C.C, “Integrated Electronics”, Mc Graw Hill, 2001.
6. D.Schilling and C.Belove, “Electronic Circuits”, 3rd Edition, Mc Graw Hill, 1989.
7. Robert L. Boylestad and Louis Nasheresky, “Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory”, 10th Edition, Pearson Education / PHI, 2008.
EC6304 EC 1 Unit 1 notes – Download Here
EC6304 EC 1 Unit 2 notes – Download Here
EC6304 EC 1 Unit 3 notes – Download Here
EC6304 EC 1 Unit 4 notes – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6304 EC 1 Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EC6304 EC 1 Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EC6304 EC 1 Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
Anna University 3rd SEM ECE EC 1 Lecture Notes
EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Notes free download
Anna University ECE EC 1 Notes Regulation 2013
EC6304 Notes, EC 1 Unit wise Lecture Notes – ECE 3rd Semester