EC6502 DSP Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 ECE EC6502 DSP old Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Download link for ECE 5th SEM EC6502 PRINCIPLES OF DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING Previous Year Question Papers are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic Communications Engineering
ECE 5th SEM EC6502 DSP
PRINCIPLES OF DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING
Previous Year Question Papers
1. WHAT IS TWIDDLE FACTOR?
2. HOW MANY STAGES OF DECIMATIONS ARE REQUIRED IN THE CASE OF A 64 POINT RADIX 2 DIT FFT ALGORITHM?
3. WHY IS THE BUTTERWORTH RESPONSE CALLED A MAXIMALLY FLAT RESPONSE?
4. WHAT IS FREQUENCY WARPING?
5. WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF FIR FILTER DESIGN USING THE KAISER’S APPROACH?
6. DRAW THE DIRECT FORM IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FIR SYSTEM HAVING DIFFERENCE EQUATION. y(n) = x(n) – 2x(n-1) + 3x(n-2) – 10x(n-6)
7. WHAT ARE LIMIT CYCLE OSCILLATIONS?
8. WHAT IS DEAD – BAND OF A FILTER?
9. WHAT IS DECIMATION?
10. FIND THE EXPRESSION FOR THE FOLLOWING MULTIRATE SYSTEMS.
1. State the difference between DFT and DTFT.
2. What is Bit reversal?
3. Sketch the frequency response of an odd and even order chebyshev low pass filters?
4. What is bilinear transformation? What is the main advantages and disadvantages of this technique?
5. State the effect of having abrupt discontinuity in frequency response of FIR filters.
6. State Gibb’s phenomenon.
7. State the need for scaling in filter implementation.
8. What is product round off noise?
9. Write the need of decimation?
10.What is meant by multi rate signal processing?
EC6502 DSP Question Papers– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Anna University 5th SEM ECE DSP Question Papers with answers
EC6502 PRINCIPLES OF DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING previous year question papers free download
Anna University ECE DSP old question papers Regulation 2013
EC6502 Question Papers with answers, DSP previous year question bank – ECE 5th Semester