EC6504 MPMC Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic Communications Engineering ECE EC6504 MPMC old Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Download link for ECE 5th SEM EC6504 MICROPROCESSOR AND MICROCONTROLLER Previous Year Question Papers are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic Communications Engineering ECE
5th SEM EC6504 MPMC – MICROPROCESSOR AND MICROCONTROLLER
Previous Year Question Papers
Answer ALL Questions.
PART A- (10 X 2= 20 marks)
1. Assume that the accumulator contains data types 82H and the instruction MOV C, A (4FH) is fetched. List the steps in encoding and executing the instruction.
2. What are the second bytes in the instruction IN and OUT of 8085 microprocessor?
3. Draw the 8086 flag register format.
4. List different types of 8086 hardware interrupts.
5. Compare closely coupled configuration with loosely coupled configuration.
6. Mention the need for co- processor in a microprocessor based system.
7. Can an input port and an output port have the same port address? Justify.
8. Why is each channel in DMA controller restricted to 16K bytes of data transfer?
9. With XTAL = 11.0592 MHz, what value should be loaded into TH1 to have 9600 baud rate?
10. How do you select the register bank in 8051 micro-controller?
PART B- (5 X 16 = 80 Marks)
11. (a) (i) Write an 8085 assembly language program with flowchart for the following: Six bytes are stored in memory locations starting at XX50H. Add all the data bytes. Use register B to save any carry generated while adding the data bytes. Store the sum at two consecutive memory locations, XX70H and XX71H. Data (H): A2, FA, DF, E5, 98, 8B. (8 Marks)
(ii) Write a program to generate a continuous square wave with the period of 500 microseconds. Assume the system clock period is 325ns and use bit D0 to output the square wave. (8 Marks)
(b) (i) Explain the following 8085 instructions with an example JP, JPO, CM, RPE, DAA, XCHG, SPHL and PCHL. (8 Marks)
(ii) Draw the timing diagram for the instruction MVI A, 32h and OUT 01h. (8 Marks)
12. (a) (i) Draw the internal block diagram of 8086 microprocessor and explain. (8 Marks) (ii) Explain any eight assembler directives of 8086 microprocessor. (8 Marks)
(b) (i) Give three examples for the following 8086 microprocessor instructions: String
EC6504 MPMC Question Papers Part -1 – Download Here
EC6504 MPMC Question Papers Part -2 – Download Here
EC6504 MPMC Question Papers Part -3 – Download Here
EC6504 MPMC Question Papers Part -4 – Download Here
EC6504 MPMC Question Papers Part -5 – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6504 MPMC Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EC6504 MPMC Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For EC6504 MPMC Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 5th SEM ECE MPMC Question Papers with answers
EC6504 MICROPROCESSOR AND MICROCONTROLLER previous year question papers free download
Anna University ECE MPMC old question papers Regulation 2013
EC6504 Question Papers with answers, MPMC previous year question bank – ECE 5th Semester