Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) EC6703 ERTS Notes for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 7th SEM EC6703 Embedded Real Time Systems Lecture Handwritten Notes is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
INTRODUCTION TO EMBEDDED COMPUTING
- COMPLEX SYSTEMS AND MICROPROCESSORS
- What is an embedded computer system? Loosely defined, it is any device that includes a programmable computer but is not itself intended to be a general-purpose computer. Thus, a PC is not itself an embedded computing system, although PCs are often used to build embedded computing systems. But a fax machine or a clock built from a microprocessor is an embedded computing system.
- This means that embedded computing system design is a useful skill for many types of product design. Automobiles, cell phones, and even household appliances make extensive use of microprocessors. Designers in many fields must be able to identify where microprocessors can be used, design a hardware platform with I/O devices that can support the required tasks, and implement software that performs the required processing.
- Computer engineering, like mechanical design or thermodynamics, is a fundamental discipline that can be applied in many different domains. But of course, embedded computing system design does not stand alone.
- Many of the challenges encountered in the design of an embedded computing system are not computer engineering—for example,they may be mechanical or analog electrical problems. In this book we are primarily interested in the embedded computer itself, so we will concentrate on the hardware and software that enable the desired functions in the final product.
EC6703 ERTS All 5 Units notes – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6703 ERTS Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EC6703 ERTS Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EC6703 ERTS Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
Anna University 7th SEM CSE ERTS Lecture Handwritten Notes
EC6703 Embedded Real Time Systems Notes free download
Anna University CSE ERTS Notes Regulation 2013
EC6703 Notes, ERTS Unit wise Lecture Handwritten Notes – CSE 7th Semester