Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic and Communication Engineering (ECE) EC6712 OPTICAL & MICROWAVE LAB Manual for all experiments is provided below. Download link for ECE 7th SEM EC6712 OPTICAL & MICROWAVE Laboratory Manual is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic and Communication Engineering (ECE) 7th SEM EC6712 OPTICAL & MICROWAVE LAB-OPTICAL & MICROWAVE Laboratory Manual
SETTING UP FIBER OPTIC ANALOG LINK
The objective of this experiment is to study a 650 nm fiber optic analog link. In this experiment, we will study a relationship between the input signal and the received signal.
- Connect the power supply to the board.
- Ensure that all switch faults are OFF.
- Make the following connections.
- Connect the function generator 1 KHz sine wave output to the emitter 1’s input.
- Connect the fiber optic cable between the emitter’s output and detector’s input.
- Connect detector’s output to the AC amplifier 1’s input.
- On the board switch emitter 1’s driver to analog mode.
- Switch ON the power.
- Observe the input to emitter (tp 5) with output from AC amplifier 1
(tp 28) and note that the two signals are same.
Thus the relationship between input and output waves was obtained.
EC6712 OPTICAL & MICROWAVE Lab Manual with all experiments – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EC6712 OPTICAL & MICROWAVE Lab Syllabus – Click here
Anna University 7th SEM ECE OPTICAL & MICROWAVE LAB Manual
EC6712 OPTICAL & MICROWAVE Laboratory Manual free download
Anna University ECE OPTICAL & MICROWAVE LAB Manual Regulation 2013
EC6712 Manual, OPTICAL & MICROWAVE LAB experiment wise Manual – ECE 7th Semester
EC6712 OPTICAL & MICROWAVE Lab Manual