EE6211 ELECTRIC CIRCUITS Lab Syllabus
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) EE6211 EC LAB Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for EEE 2nd SEM EE6211 ELECTRIC CIRCUITS Lab Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) 2nd SEM EE6211 EC LAB-ELECTRIC CIRCUITS Lab Syllabus
EE6211 ELECTRIC CIRCUITS LABORATORY L T P C 0 0 3 2
• To provide practical experience with simulation of electrical circuits and verifying circuit theorems.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
1. Experimental verification of Kirchhoff’s voltage and current laws
2. Experimental verification of network theorems (Thevenin, Norton, Superposition and maximum power transfer Theorem).
3. Study of CRO and measurement of sinusoidal voltage, frequency and power factor.
4. Experiental determination of time constant of series R-C electric circuits.
5. Experimental determination of frequency response of RLC circuits.
6. Design and Simulation of series resonance circuit.
7. Design and Simulation of parallel resonant circuits.
8. Simulation of low pass and high pass passive filters.
9. Simulation of three phase balanced and unbalanced star, delta networks circuits.
10. Experimental determination of power in three phase circuits by two-watt meter method .
11. Calibration of single phase energy meter.
12. Determination of two port network parameters.
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS
• Ability to understand and apply circuit theorems and concepts in engineering applications.
LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS:
1 Regulated Power Supply: 0 – 15 V D.C – 10 Nos / Distributed Power Source.
2 Function Generator (1 MHz) – 10 Nos.
3 Single Phase Energy Meter – 1 No.
4 Oscilloscope (20 MHz) – 10 Nos.
5 Digital Storage Oscilloscope (20 MHz) – 1 No.
6 Circuit Simulation Software ( 5 Users ) (Pspice / Matlab /other Equivalent software Package) with PC( 5 Nos.) and Printer (1 No.)
7 AC/DC – Voltmeters (10 Nos.), Ammeters (10 Nos.) and Multi-meters (10 Nos.)
8 Single Phase Wattmeter – 3 Nos.
9 Decade Resistance Box, Decade Inductance Box, Decade Capacitance Box Each – 6 Nos.
10 Circuit Connection Boards – 10 Nos.
Necessary Quantities of Resistors, Inductors, Capacitors of various capacities (Quarter Watt to 10 Watt)
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EE6211 ELECTRIC CIRCUITS Lab Manual download – Click here
Anna University 2nd SEM EEE ELECTRIC CIRCUITS LAB Syllabus
EE6211 ELECTRIC CIRCUITS Lab Syllabus free download
Anna University EEE ELECTRIC CIRCUITS LAB Syllabus Regulation 2013
EE6211 Syllabus, ELECTRIC CIRCUITS LAB experiment wise Syllabus – EEE 2nd Semester