EE6501 PSA Notes
Anna University Regulation 2013 EEE EE6501 PSA Notes, Power System Analysis Lecture Handwritten Notes for all 5 units and EEE 5th SEM EE6501 Power System Analysis Lecture Handwritten Notes are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
COMPONENTS OF A POWER SYSTEM
ADVANTAGES OF PER UNIT CALCULATIONS
- The p.u impedance referred to either side of a 1Φ transformer is same
- The manufacturers provide the impedance value in p.u
- The p.u impedance referred to either side of a 3Φ transformer is same regardless of the 3Φ connections YY, -Y
- p.u value always less than unity.
• This diagram obtained by replacing each component by their 1Φ equivalent circuit.
Following approximations are made to draw impedance diagram
1. The impedance b/w neutral and ground omitted.
2. Shunt branches of the transformer equivalent circuit neglected.
- It is the equivalent circuit of the power system in which the various components are represented by their respective equivalent circuit.
- Reactance diagram can be obtained after omitting all resistances & capacitances of the transmission line from impedance diagram
EE6501 PSA Unit 1 notes – Download Here
EE6501 PSA Unit 2 notes – Download Here
EE6501 PSA Unit 3 notes – Download Here
EE6501 PSA Unit 4 notes – Download Here
EE6501 PSA Unit 5 notes – Download Here
EE6501 PSA All Units notes – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EE6501 PSA Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For EE6501 PSA Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For EE6501 PSA Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
EE6501 PSA Notes
Anna University 5th SEM EEE PSA Lecture Handwritten Notes
EE6501 Power System Analysis Notes free download
Anna University EEE PSA Notes Regulation 2013
EE6501 Notes, PSA Unit wise Lecture Handwritten Notes – EEE 5th Semester