EE6511 CI Lab Syllabus
Anna University Regulation 2013 EEE EE6511 CI Lab Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for EEE 5th SEM EE6511 Control Instrumentation Laboratory Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 EEE 5th SEM EE6511 CI LAB-Control Instrumentation Laboratory Syllabus
EE6511 CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION LABORATORY LT P C 0 0 3 2
To provide knowledge on analysis and design of control system along with basics of instrumentation
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. P, PI and PID controllers
2. Stability Analysis
3. Modeling of Systems – Machines, Sensors and Transducers
4. Design of Lag, Lead and Lag-Lead Compensators
5. Position Control Systems
6. Synchro-Transmitter- Receiver and Characteristics
7. Simulation of Control Systems by Mathematical development tools.
8. Bridge Networks –AC and DC Bridges
9. Dynamics of Sensors/Transducers
a. Temperature b. Pressure
c. Displacement d. Optical
e. Strain f. Flow
10. Power and Energy Measurement
11. Signal Conditioning
a. Instrumentation Amplifier
b. Analog – Digital and Digital –Analog converters (ADC and DACs)
12. Process Simulation.
TOTAL : 45 PERIODS
• Ability to understand and apply basic science, circuit theory, Electro-magnetic field theory control theory and apply them to electrical engineering problems.
LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS:
1. PID kit – 1 No. DSO – 1 No. CRO Probe – 2 nos
2. Personal computers
3. DC motor – 1 No. Generator – 1 No. Rheostats – 2 nos Ammeters Voltmeters Connecting wires (3/20)
4. CRO 30MHz – 1 No. 2MHz Function Generator – 1No.
5. Position Control Systems Kit (with manual) – 1 No., Tacho Generator Coupling set
6. AC Synchro transmitter& receiver – 1No. Digital multi meters
7. R, L, C Bridge kit (with manual)
8. a) Electric heater – 1No. Thermometer – 1No. Thermistor (silicon type) RTD nickel type – 1No.
b) 30 psi Pressure chamber (complete set) – 1No. Current generator (0 – 20mA) Air foot pump – 1 No. (with necessary connecting tubes)
c) LVDT20mm core length movable type – 1No. CRO 30MHz – 1No.
d) Optical sensor – 1 No. Light source
e) Strain Gauge Kit with Handy lever beam – 1No. 100gm weights – 10 nos
f) Flow measurement Trainer kit – 1 No. (1/2 HP Motor, Water tank, Digital Milliammeter, complete set)
9. Single phase Auto transformer – 1No. Watthour meter (energy meter) – 1No. Ammeter Voltmeter Rheostat Stop watch Connecting wires (3/20)
10. IC Transistor kit – 1No.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For EE6511 CI Lab Manual download – Click here
EE6511 CI Lab Syllabus
Anna University 5th SEM EEE CI LAB Syllabus
EE6511 Control Instrumentation Laboratory Syllabus free download
Anna University EEE CI LAB Syllabus Regulation 2013
EE6511 Syllabus, CI LAB experiment wise Syllabus – EEE 5th Semester