ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI EEE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (EEE)
Anna University EEE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download EEE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
EEE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
EEE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
EEE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University EEE Syllabus pdf
EEE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University EEE Syllabus Regulation 2017
EEE Syllabus, EEE Unit wise Syllabus – EEE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates
having attitude and knowledge to
- Have successful technical and professional careers in their chosen fields such as circuit theory,
Field theory, control theory and computational platforms.
- Engross in life long process of learning to keep themselves abreast of new developments in the
field of Electronics and their applications in power engineering.
The graduates will have the ability to
- Apply the Mathematical knowledge and the basics of Science and Engineering to solve the
problems pertaining to Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Identify and formulate Electrical and Electronics Engineering problems from research literature
and be able to analyze the problem using first principles of Mathematics and Engineering
- Come out with solutions for the complex problems and to design system components or process
that fulfill the particular needs taking into account public health and safety and the social, cultural
and environmental issues.
- Draw well-founded conclusions applying the knowledge acquired from research and research
methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of
information and to arrive at significant conclusion.
- Form, select and apply relevant techniques, resources and Engineering and IT tools for
Engineering activities like electronic prototyping, modeling and control of systems and also being
conscious of the limitations.
- Understand the role and responsibility of the Professional Electrical and Electronics Engineer and
to assess societal, health, safety issues based on the reasoning received from the contextual
- Be aware of the impact of professional Engineering solutions in societal and environmental
contexts and exhibit the knowledge and the need for sustainable Development.
- Apply the principles of Professional Ethics to adhere to the norms of the engineering practice and
to discharge ethical responsibilities.
- Function actively and efficiently as an individual or a member/leader of different teams and
- Communicate efficiently the engineering facts with a wide range of engineering community and
others, to understand and prepare reports and design documents; to make effective presentations
and to frame and follow instructions.
- Demonstrate the acquisition of the body of engineering knowledge and insight and Management
Principles and to apply them as member / leader in teams and multidisciplinary environments.
- Recognize the need for self and life-long learning, keeping pace with technological challenges in the broadest sense.