ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI FT SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION FOOD TECHNOLOGY (FT)
Anna University FT Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download FT All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
FT 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
FT 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
FT All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University FT Syllabus pdf
FT All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University FT Syllabus Regulation 2017
FT Syllabus, FT Unit wise Syllabus – FT Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs) :
- To prepare students as a qualified food technologists for Food industries, research organization and teaching.
- To provide students with a solid foundation in basic sciences related to food technology, food science and food technology & engineering.
- To enable the students with good scientific and engineering knowledge so as to comprehend, design, and create food products and device for food industry and provide solutions for the challenges in food industry as well as in agriculture.
- To train students in professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills and multidisciplinary approaches related to food technology and engineering.
- To provide student with an academic environment aware of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines, and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs):
On successful completion of the programme,
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of mathematics, food science and engineering.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems related to food sector/industry.
- Graduate will able to focus on the importance of safe processed nutritious food.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design or process food products as per the needs and specifications.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to work in Food industries, research organization and teaching.
- Graduate will demonstrate skills to use modern tools and equipment to analyze food prone infection and food spoilage.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Graduate will be able to understand economic importance of food products and food laws.
- Graduate will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
- Graduate will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning.