ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI FT SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION FASHION TECHNOLOGY (FT)
Anna University FT Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download FT All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
FT 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
FT 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
FT All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University FT Syllabus pdf
FT All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University FT Syllabus Regulation 2017
FT Syllabus, FT Unit wise Syllabus – FT Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Bachelor of Fashion Technology curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge to
- Have powerful base to pursue a successful professional and technical career
- Have strong foundation in basic sciences, mathematics, engineering and experimentation skills to comprehend the manufacturing processes and provide practical and innovative solutions.
- Have knowledge on the theory and practices in the field of fashion technology and allied areas to manage apparel industry and provide techno-economic solutions to the problems.
- Engross in life-long learning to keep abreast with emerging technology
- Practice and inspire high ethical values and maintain high technical standards
Programme Outcomes: (POs)
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering in Apparel design and production processes.
- Ability to apply knowledge on basics of fiber, yarn, fabric manufacture, chemical processing and testing of textiles in the field of garment production.
- Ability to understand and apply basic pattern engineering concepts, garment construction, merchandising and marketing, sewing, woven and knitted fabric design skills in the industry.
- Ability to identify and solve technological problems in garment industry
- Ability to analyze and apply knowledge in the field of design and production of apparels using computational platforms and software tools.
- Commitment to implement the professional and ethical values.
- Use the modern tools, techniques and skills necessary for practicing in the apparel design manufacturing industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in interdisciplinary groups.
- Ability to review, comprehend and report technological development.