ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI GE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION GEOINFORMATICS ENGINEERING (GE)
Anna University GE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download GE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
GE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
GE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
GE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University GE Syllabus pdf
GE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University GE Syllabus Regulation 2017
GE Syllabus, GE Unit wise Syllabus – GE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
- To prepare the students for successful careers in Geospatial Industries and Information Technology that meet the needs of India and other Countries.
- To develop the professional ability among the students to collect various Geospatial relates from various platform, data, analysis and synthesis that create user oriented real world applications.
- To provide an opportunity for students to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects.
- To provide students with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering and multidisciplinary problems and to prepare them for graduate studies.
- To promote students awareness of the life-long learning and to introduce them to professional ethics and codes of professional practice.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
- Graduates will acquire basic knowledge in B.E (Geoinformatics) and engineering.
- Graduates will acquire the ability to model and development of application in Geospatial arena interprets and analyze data, and report results.
- Graduates will acquire the ability to develop Geospatial system that meets desired specifications and requirements.
- Graduates will acquire the ability to function on engineering and science laboratory teams, as well as on multidisciplinary problem solving teams.
- Graduates will acquire the ability to identify, formulate and solve Geomatics related problems.
- Graduates will acquire an understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Graduates will gain confidence to apply Geospatial techniques in global and societal contexts.
- Graduates will be capable of self – education and clearly understand the value of lifelong learning.
- Graduates will be broadly educated and will have an understanding of the impact of engineering on society and demonstrate awareness of contemporary issues.
- Graduates will be familiar with modern hardware and software tools and equipments to analyze Geospatial / Geomatics engineering problems.