GE6151 CP Syllabus
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & CPineering (CSE) GE6151 CP Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 1st SEM GE6151 COMPUTER PROGRAMMING Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & CPineering (CSE) 1st SEM
GE6151 CP-COMPUTER PROGRAMMING Syllabus
GE6151 COMPUTER PROGRAMMING L T P C 3 0 0 3
The students should be made to:
- Learn the organization of a digital computer.
- Be exposed to the number systems.
- Learn to think logically and write pseudo code or draw flow charts for problems.
- Be exposed to the syntax of C.
- Be familiar with programming in C.
- Learn to use arrays, strings, functions, pointers, structures and unions in C.UNIT I INTRODUCTION
L T P C 3003
Generation and Classification of Computers- Basic Organization of a Computer –Number System – Binary – Decimal – Conversion – Problems. Need for logical analysis and thinking – Algorithm – Pseudo code – Flow Chart.
UNIT II C PROGRAMMING BASICS 10
Problem formulation – Problem Solving – Introduction to „ C‟ programming –fundamentals – structure of a „C‟ program – compilation and linking processes – Constants, Variables – Data Types – Expressions using operators in „C‟ – Managing Input and Output operations – Decision Making and Branching – Looping statements – solving simple scientific and statistical problems.
UNIT III ARRAYS AND STRINGS 9
Arrays – Initialization – Declaration – One dimensional and Two dimensional arrays. String- String operations – String Arrays. Simple programs- sorting- searching – matrix operations.
UNIT IV FUNCTIONS AND POINTERS 9
Function – definition of function – Declaration of function – Pass by value – Pass by reference – Recursion – Pointers – Definition – Initialization – Pointers arithmetic – Pointers and arrays- Example Problems.
UNIT V STRUCTURES AND UNIONS 9
Introduction – need for structure data type – structure definition – Structure declaration – Structure within a structure – Union – Programs using structures and Unions – Storage classes, Pre-processor directives.
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
- Design C Programs for problems.
- Write and execute C programs for simple applicationsTEXTBOOKS:
- Anita Goel and Ajay Mittal, “Computer Fundamentals and Programming in C”, Dorling Kindersley (India) Pvt. Ltd., Pearson Education in South Asia, 2011.
- Pradip Dey, Manas Ghosh, “Fundamentals of Computing and Programming in C”, First Edition, Oxford University Press, 2009.
- Yashavant P. Kanetkar. “Let Us C”, BPB Publications, 2011.
- Byron S Gottfried, “Programming with C”, Schaum‟s Outlines, Second Edition, Tata McGraw-Hill, 2006.
- Dromey R.G., “How to Solve it by Computer”, Pearson Education, Fourth Reprint, 2007.
- Kernighan,B.W and Ritchie,D.M, “The C Programming language”, Second Edition, PearsonEducation, 2006.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For GE6151 CP Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For GE6151 CP Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For GE6151 CP Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For GE6151 CP Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 1st SEM CSE CP Syllabus
GE6151 COMPUTER PROGRAMMING Syllabus free download
Anna University CSE CP Syllabus Regulation 2013
GE6151 Syllabus, CP Unit wise Syllabus – CSE 1st Semester