ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI HTT SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION HANDLOOM AND TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY (HTT)
Anna University HTT Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download HTT All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
HTT 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
HTT 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
HTT All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University HTT Syllabus pdf
HTT All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University HTT Syllabus Regulation 2017
HTT Syllabus, HTT Unit wise Syllabus – HTT Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
Bachelor of Handloom and Textile Technology curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge to
1) Have powerful base to pursue a successful professional and technical career
2) Have strong foundation in basic sciences, mathematics, engineering and experimentation skills to comprehend the manufacturing processes and provide practical and innovative solutions.
3) Have knowledge on the theory and practices in the field of handloom technology, textile technology and allied areas to manage handloom and textile industry and provide techno economic solutions to the problems.
4) Engross in life-long learning to keep abreast with emerging technology
5) Practice and inspire high ethical values and maintain high technical standards
Programme Outcome (POs) :
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering in hand loom and textile production processes and product design.
- Ability to apply knowledge on fiber, yarn, handloom weaving, advanced fabric manufacture, fabric structure, chemical processing and testing of textiles in the field of handloom and textile manufacture.
- Ability to apply the knowledge on theory of yarn structure, fabric structure and design concepts on product development
- Ability to identify and solve technological problems in handloom and textile industry
- Ability to analyze and apply knowledge in the field of design and production of handloom textile and other textile products using computational platforms and software tools.
- Commitment to implement the professional and ethical values.
- Use the techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for practicing in the handloom and textile industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in interdisciplinary groups.
- Ability to review, comprehend and report technological development.