Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) IT6212 PDS 1 LAB Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for IT 2nd SEM IT6212 Programming & Data Structures 1 Laboratory Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) 2nd SEM IT6212 PDS 1 LAB-Programming & Data Structures 1 Laboratory Syllabus
IT6212 PROGRAMMING AND DATA STRUCTURES LABORATORY I L T P C 0 0 3 2
The students should be made to:
Be familiar with c programming
Be exposed to implementing abstract data types
Learn to use files
Learn to implement sorting and searching algorithms.
1. C Programs using Conditional and Control Statements
2. C Programs using Arrays, Strings and Pointers and Functions
3. Representation of records using Structures in C – Creation of Linked List – Manipulation of records in a Linked List
4. File Handling in C – Sequential access – Random Access
5. Operations on a Stack and Queue – infix to postfix – simple expression evaluation using stacks – Linked Stack Implementation – Linked Queue Implementation
6. Implementation of Sorting algorithms
7. Implementation of Linear search and Binary Search.
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
Design and implement C programs for implementing stacks, queues, linked lists.
Apply good programming design methods for program development.
Apply the different data structures for implementing solutions to practical problems.
Develop searching and sorting programs.
LIST OF EQUIPMENTS FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS:
Standalone desktops with C compiler 30 Nos.
Server with C compiler supporting 30 terminals or more.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For IT6212 PDS 1 Lab Manual download – Click here
Anna University 2nd SEM IT PDS 1 LAB Syllabus
IT6212 Programming & Data Structures 1 Laboratory Syllabus free download
Anna University IT PDS 1 LAB Syllabus Regulation 2013
IT6212 Syllabus, PDS 1 LAB experiment wise Syllabus – IT 2nd Semester