ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI MAE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION MECHANICAL AND AUTOMATION ENGINEERING (MAE)
Anna University MAE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download MAE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
MAE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
MAE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
MAE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University MAE Syllabus pdf
MAE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University MAE Syllabus Regulation 2017
MAE Syllabus, MAE Unit wise Syllabus – MAE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
Bachelor of Mechanical & Automation Engineering curriculum is designed:
- To enable students to identify, analyze, and solve problems in an advanced contemporary society by using the fundamentals of mathematics and engineering sciences with automation.
- To enable students to plan, design and manufacture engineering components by effective production methodologies with industrial automation and best management practices.
- To make students capable, to identify opportunities, work in multidisciplinary teams, establish work ethics, thus fulfilling the requirements of Industry and Research.
- To make students Outshine in professional career/higher studies for achieving global reputation through lifelong learning.
- To inculcate in our students, healthy interpersonal skills, entrepreneurship skills, communication skills, adhering to good values.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics and engineering sciences to develop mathematical models for industrial problems.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data obtained through those experiments.
- An ability to design mechanical systems, component, or a process to meet desired needs within the realistic constraints such as environmental, social, political and economic sustainability.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solve complex engineering problems. with high degree of competence.
- Students will have a strong zeal towards ethical practices and good management principles.
- An ability to communicate, write reports and express research findings in a scientific community.
- An ability to adapt quickly to the global changes and contemporary practices.
- An ability to be an active team member in a multidisciplinary team augmenting coordination through all hierarchy.
- An ability to start new business ventures, lead projects with an undisputable spirit.
- An ability to observe, understand the local industrial problems and to solve them with existing engineering tools for realistic outcomes.
- An ability to deliver novelty to the task assigned through lateral thinking.
- An ability to engage in life-long learning.