ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI ME SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING (ME)
Anna University ME Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download ME All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
ME 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
ME 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
ME All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University ME Syllabus pdf
ME All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University ME Syllabus Regulation 2017
ME Syllabus, ME Unit wise Syllabus – ME Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs) :
Manufacturing Engineering Graduates are expected, within 5 years after graduation, to meet the following Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- Be employed in jobs related to designing, modeling, analyzing and managing modern complex systems, implementing and improving systems in manufacturing sectors at local, regional, national and global levels.
- Have engaged in life-long learning, such as graduate studies and research, certification from professional organizations, fundamentals of engineering certification, or active participation in professional societies/activities.
- Demonstrate professional success as evidenced by, among others, increased job responsibilities and leadership role at the place of employment and in greater society.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs):
- Engineering/Foundational Knowledge in mathematics, engineering sciences, applied probability, computer science, humanities, and social science.
- Professional Skills to communicate in both oral and written forms and to be proficient in working in diverse teams of individuals
- Manufacturing Engineering Knowledge/Skills in materials and manufacturing processes, process, assembly, and product engineering, manufacturing competitiveness, and manufacturing systems design,
- Confidence in Engineering and professional skills.
- Understanding of Professional and Ethical Behavior to be prepared for ethical decision making, service to the engineering profession, and have the means to continue in the acquisition of knowledge.