ME6005 PPCE 2marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 MECH ME6005 PPCE 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units and ME6005 PPCE Short answers, Question Bank for Process Planning Cost Estimation are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Sub. Code/Name: ME6005 -Process Planning & Cost Estimation
QUESTION BANK UNIT-I PROCESS PLANNING
Part-A (2 Marks)
1. What is meant by process planning?
2. Define technology view of process planning.
3. What are the activates associated with process chart?
4. What are the factors affect process planning?
5. List any four information required for process planning.
6. What are factors that influence process planning?
7. What are the reasons for process documentation?
8. State the general approaches to process planning?
9. What is manual process planning?
10. What are the advantages of manual process planning?
11. What are the disadvantages of manual process planning?
12. What is CAPP?
13. What are the advantages of CAPP?
14. What is Flow Chart?
15. List any two advantages and limitations of flow and Decision charts?
16. Explain process planning activates.
17. What are the disadvantages of flow charts?
18. What is decision table?
19. State the benefits of decision table?
20. What are the tools for acquiring documentation knowledge?
ME6005 PPCE Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
ME6005 PPCE Unit 3 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
ME6005 PPCE Unit 4 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
ME6005 PPCE Unit 5 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
ME6005 PPCE All Units 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
ME6005 PPCE 2marks
Anna University 7th SEM MECH PPCE 2marks 16 marks
ME6005 Process Planning Cost Estimation question bank free download
Anna University MECH PPCE short answers Regulation 2013
ME6005 2marks, PPCE Unit wise short answers – MECH 7th Semester