ME6012 ME Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 MECH ME6012 ME Question Papers for previous years and Previous Year Question Papers for MECH 7th SEM ME6012 Maintenance Engineering are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering (MECH) 7th SEM ME6012 ME -Maintenance Engineering Syllabus
ME6012 MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING L T P C 3 0 0 3
• To enable the student to understand the principles, functions and practices adapted in industry for the successful management of maintenance activities.
• To explain the different maintenance categories like Preventive maintenance, condition monitoring and repair of machine elements.
• To illustrate some of the simple instruments used for condition monitoring in industry.
UNIT I PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF MAINTENANCE PLANNING 9
Basic Principles of maintenance planning – Objectives and principles of planned maintenance activity – Importance and benefits of sound Maintenance systems – Reliability and machine availability – MTBF, MTTR and MWT – Factors of availability – Maintenance organization – Maintenance economics.
UNIT II MAINTENANCE POLICIES – PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE 9
Maintenance categories – Comparative merits of each category – Preventive maintenance, maintenance schedules, repair cycle – Principles and methods of lubrication – TPM.
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS
• Upon completion of the programme, the students can able to implement the maintenance function and different practices in industries for the successful management of maintenance activities
• To identify the different maintenance categories like Preventive maintenance, condition monitoring and repair of machine elements.
1. Srivastava S.K., “Industrial Maintenance Management”, S. Chand and Co., 1981 2. Venkataraman .K “Maintancence Engineering and Management”, PHI Learning, Pvt. Ltd., 2007
1. Bhattacharya S.N., “Installation, Servicing and Maintenance”, S. Chand and Co., 1995
2. White E.N., “Maintenance Planning”, I Documentation, Gower Press, 1979. 2. Garg M.R., “Industrial Maintenance”, S. Chand & Co., 1986.
3. Higgins L.R., “Maintenance Engineering Hand book”, 5th Edition, McGraw Hill, 1988.
4. Armstrong, “Condition Monitoring”, BSIRSA, 1988.
5. Davies, “Handbook of Condition Monitoring”, Chapman & Hall, 1996.
6. “Advances in Plant Engineering and Management”, Seminar Proceedings – IIPE, 1996
ME6012 ME Question Papers– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
ME6012 ME Question Papers
Anna University 7th SEM MECH ME Question Papers with answers
ME6012 Maintenance Engineering previous year question papers free download
Anna University MECH ME old question papers Regulation 2013
ME6012 Question Papers with answers, ME previous year question bank – MECH 7th Semester