ME6301 ET Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering MECH ME6301 ET old Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Download link for MECH 3rd SEM ME6301 ENGINEERING THERMODYNAMICS Previous Year Question Papers are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering MECH
3rd SEM ME6301 ET – ENGINEERING THERMODYNAMICS
Previous Year Question Papers
ME6301 ET Question Papers 1 – Download Here
ME6301 ET Question Papers 2 – Download Here
ME6301 ET Question Papers 3 – Download Here
ME6301 ET Question Papers 4 – Download Here
ME6301 ET Question Papers 5 – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For ME6301 ET Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For ME6301 ET Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For ME6301 ET Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 3rd SEM MECH ET Question Papers with answers
ME6301 ENGINEERING THERMODYNAMICS previous year question papers free download
Anna University MECH ET old question papers Regulation 2013
ME6301 Question Papers with answers, ET previous year question bank – MECH 3rd Semester
UNIT II SECOND LAW AND AVAILABILITY ANALYSIS
PART – A
- Define Clausius statement.
- Define Kelvin Planck Statement.
- Define Heat pump with a schematic diagram.
- Define Heat engine.
- What is the difference between Refrigerator and heat pump.
- Define the term COP.
- In an isothermal process 1000 KJ of work is done by the system at a temperature of
200 oC. What is the entropy changeof teh process.
- What is the difference between adiabatic and isentropic processes.
- State Carnot theorem.
- What are the corollaries of Carnot theorem.
- Sketch the p-V and T – s diagrams for carnot cycle.
- What is reversed Carnot heat engine? What are the limitations of carnot cycle?
- An inventor claims to have developed an engine which absorbs 100 KW of heat from
a reservoir at 1000 K produces 60 KW of work and rejects heat to a reservoir at 500
K . Will you advice investment in its developement?
- Why is the COP of an heat pump is higher than that of a refrigerator, if they both
operate between the same temperature limits.
15. Define entropy?