ME6702 MECHATRONICS Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 MECH ME6702 MECHATRONICS Question Papers for previous years and Previous Year Question Papers for MECH 7th SEM ME6702 Mechatronics are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering (MECH) 7th SEM ME6702 MECHATRONICS -Mechatronics Syllabus
ME6702 MECHATRONICS L T P C 3 0 0 3
• To impart knowledge about the elements and techniques involved in Mechatronics systems which are very much essential to understand the emerging field of automation.
UNIT I INTRODUCTION 12
Introduction to Mechatronics – Systems – Concepts of Mechatronics approach – Need for Mechatronics – Emerging areas of Mechatronics – Classification of Mechatronics. Sensors and Transducers: Static and dynamic Characteristics of Sensor, Potentiometers – LVDT – Capacitance sensors – Strain gauges – Eddy current sensor – Hall effect sensor – Temperature sensors – Light sensors
UNIT II 8085 MICROPROCESSOR AND 8051 MICROCONTROLLER 10
Introduction – Architecture of 8085 – Pin Configuration – Addressing Modes –Instruction set, Timing diagram of 8085 – Concepts of 8051 microcontroller – Block diagram
UNIT III PROGRAMMABLE PERIPHERAL INTERFACE 8
Introduction – Architecture of 8255, Keyboard interfacing, LED display –interfacing, ADC and DAC interface, Temperature Control – Stepper Motor Control – Traffic Control interface.
UNIT IV PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER 7
Introduction – Basic structure – Input and output processing – Programming – Mnemonics – Timers, counters and internal relays – Data handling – Selection of PLC.
UNIT V ACTUATORS AND MECHATRONIC SYSTEM DESIGN 8
Types of Stepper and Servo motors – Construction – Working Principle – Advantages and Disadvantages. Design process-stages of design process – Traditional and Mechatronics design concepts – Case studies of Mechatronics systems – Pick and place Robot – Engine Management system – Automatic car park barrier.
TOTAL : 45 PERIODS
• Upon completion of this course, the students can able to design mechatronics system with the help of Microprocessor, PLC and other electrical and Electronics Circuits.
1. Bolton, “Mechatronics”, Printice Hall, 2008 2. Ramesh S Gaonkar, “Microprocessor Architecture, Programming, and Applications with the 8085”, 5th Edition, Prentice Hall, 2008.
1. Michael B.Histand and Davis G.Alciatore, “Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement systems”, McGraw Hill International edition, 2007.
2. Bradley D.A, Dawson D, Buru N.C and Loader A.J, “Mechatronics”, Chapman and Hall, 1993.
3. Smaili.A and Mrad.F , “Mechatronics Integrated Technologies for Intelligent Machines”, Oxford University Press, 2007.
4. Devadas Shetty and Richard A. Kolk, “Mechatronics Systems Design”, PWS publishing company, 2007.
5. Krishna Kant, “Microprocessors & Microcontrollers”, Prentice Hall of India, 2007.
6. Clarence W, de Silva, “Mechatronics” CRC Press, First Indian Re-print, 2013
ME6702 MECHATRONICS Question Papers– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For ME6702 MECHATRONICS Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For ME6702 MECHATRONICS Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For ME6702 MECHATRONICS Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
ME6702 MECHATRONICS Question Papers
Anna University 7th SEM MECH MECHATRONICS Question Papers with answers
ME6702 Mechatronics previous year question papers free download
Anna University MECH MECHATRONICS old question papers Regulation 2013
ME6702 Question Papers with answers, MECHATRONICS previous year question bank – MECH 7th Semester