ME6712 – MECHATRONICS Lab Manual
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering (MECH) ME6712 Mechatronics LAB Manual for all experiments is provided below. Download link for MECHANICAL 7th SEM ME6712 – MECHATRONICS Lab Manual is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering (MECH) 7th SEM ME6712 Mechatronics LAB – – MECHATRONICS Lab Manual
To know the method of programming the microprocessor and also the design, modeling & analysis of basic electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, which enable the students to understand the concept of mechatronics
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Assembly language programming of 8085 – Addition – Subtraction – Multiplication – Division – Sorting Code Conversion.
2. Stepper motor interface.
3. Traffic light interface.
4. Speed control of DC motor.
5. Study of various types of transducers.
6. Study of hydraulic, pneumatic and electro-pneumatic circuits.
7. Modeling and analysis of basic hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical circuits using software. 8. Study of PLC and its applications.
9. Study of image processing technique.
ME6712 – MECHATRONICS Lab Manual with all experiments – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For ME6712 – MECHATRONICS Lab Syllabus – Click here
Anna University 7th SEM MECHANICAL – MECHATRONICS LAB Manual
ME6712 – MECHATRONICS Lab Manual free download
Anna University MECHANICAL Mechatronics LAB Manual Regulation 2013
ME6712 Manual, Mechatronics LAB experiment wise Manual – MECHANICAL 7th Semester