ME6712 MECHATRONICS Lab Syllabus
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering (MECH) ME6712 Mechatronic LAB Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for MECH 7th SEM ME6712 MECHATRONICS Lab Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering (MECH) 7th SEM ME6712 Mechatronic LAB-MECHATRONICS Lab Syllabus
ME6712 MECHATRONICS LABORATORY
• To know the method of programming the microprocessor and also the design, modeling & analysis of basic electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic Systems which enable the students to understand the concept of mechatronics.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Assembly language programming of 8085 – Addition – Subtraction – Multiplication – Division – Sorting – Code Conversion.
2. Stepper motor interface.
3. Traffic light interface.
4. Speed control of DC motor.
5. Study of various types of transducers.
6. Study of hydraulic, pneumatic and electro-pneumatic circuits.
7. Modelling and analysis of basic hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical circuits using Software.
8. Study of PLC and its applications.
9. Study of image processing technique.
TOTAL : 45 PERIODS
• Upon completion of this course, the students can able to design mechatronics system with the help of Microprocessor, PLC and other electrical and Electronics Circuits.
LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS
1 Basic Pneumatic Trainer Kit with manual and electrical controls/ PLC Control each 1 No.
2 Basic Hydraulic Trainer Kit 1 No
3 Hydraulics and Pneumatics Systems Simulation Software 10 No
4 8051 – Microcontroller kit with stepper motor and drive circuit sets 2 No
5 Image processing system with hardware & software 1 No.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For ME6712 MECHATRONICS Lab Manual download – Click here
Anna University 7th SEM MECH MECHATRONICS LAB Syllabus
ME6712 MECHATRONICS Lab Syllabus free download
Anna University MECH MECHATRONICS LAB Syllabus Regulation 2013
ME6712 Syllabus, MECHATRONICS LAB experiment wise Syllabus – MECH 7th Semester