ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI PE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION PETROLEUM ENGINEERING (PE)
Anna University PE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download PE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
PE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
PE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
PE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University PE Syllabus pdf
PE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University PE Syllabus Regulation 2017
PE Syllabus, PE Unit wise Syllabus – PE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
Graduates of B.Tech Petroleum Engineering will
- Exhibit a professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork , multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to solve the problems encountered in petroleum sector.
- Gain knowledge in basic sciences, mathematics, reservoir engineering and onshore & offshore petroleum engineering.
- Have a knowledge and competency in Petrochemical Engineering complemented by the appropriate skills and attributes.
- Understand the theory and applications of analytical equipment used in industries for testing the quality of petroleum and its products.
- Address to meet the world’s ever-increasing demand for hydrocarbon fuel, and waste management.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs):
On successful completion of the programme,
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate their knowledge professionally and shoulder ethical responsibilities.
- Graduates will able be to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Graduates will be able to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems related to petroleum industry.
- Graduates will be capable to design experiments, analyze and interpret data.
- Graduates will be able to meet the world’s ever-increasing demand for hydrocarbon fuel, reservoir engineering and waste management.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively and work in interdisciplinary groups.
- Graduates will have knowledge to analyze petroleum products.
- Graduates will understand the characteristics of source and reservoir engineering.
- Graduates will become familiar with environmentally sound exploration, evaluation and recovery of oil, gas and other fluids in the earth.
- Graduates will Understand the pre requisites of onshore & offshore reservoir engineering.