ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI PE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION PRODUCTION ENGINEERING (PE)
Anna University PE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download PE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
PE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
PE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
PE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University PE Syllabus pdf
PE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University PE Syllabus Regulation 2017
PE Syllabus, PE Unit wise Syllabus – PE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
Bachelor of Production Engineering curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge to
- Progress professionally in his /her technical career.
- Graduates will have professional engineering competence in the field of manufacturing engineering and manufacturing management.
- Graduates will make technical contributions to society by publishing their inventions and innovations for society‘s greater prosperity with ethical values.
- Graduates will involve in lifelong learning to update themselves in latest technological developments.
Through Production Engineering Curriculum, the graduates will acquire
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet the desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- An ability to communicate effectively
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context
- A recognition of need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to demonstrate knowledge / understand the engineering and management principles and apply these projects as a member/Leader in a team to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.