ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI PT SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION PLASTICS TECHNOLOGY (PT)
Anna University PT Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download PT All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
PT 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
PT 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
PT All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University PT Syllabus pdf
PT All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University PT Syllabus Regulation 2017
PT Syllabus, PT Unit wise Syllabus – PT Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Program Educational Objectives(PEO):
Bachelor of plastics technology curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge to
- Have successful professional technical career in the field of plastics and allied industries such as taking up the challenging positions in plastics material manufacturing industries, compounding industries, processing machinery manufacturing industries by offering specialized elective subjects and industry exposure.
- Acquire a strong knowledge in basic sciences, engineering, mathematics and computational platforms by providing overall knowledge on the manufacturing of plastics materials, their properties, applications, processing, product design, mold design, testing & quality control and recycling through theory as well as practical training.
- A part from technical oriented subjects the students are also offered management subjects like TQM, Industrial costing and management, statistical quality control, and general subjects like professional ethics, environmental science to impart leadership qualities in the students.
- Meet the manpower requirements of plastics and allied industries in India and overseas.
Program Outcomes (PO):
- Ability to apply knowledge in Humanities, basic sciences, mathematics and engineering.
- This program would provide well trained professionals for the plastics and allied industries to meet the well trained man power requirements.
- The graduates will get skilled experience in various aspects of plastics technology viz. plastics materials manufacturing, properties, applications, processing, product design, mold design, testing & quality control, and recycling.
- The program will help the graduates to take up responsibilities in production, testing, design and marketing in the plastics industries and contribute for the growth of industry.
- The graduates with the knowledge of plastics technology can become entrepreneurs as they can easily start up processing, compounding, design and marketing units.
- Ability to understand the ethical and professional responsibilities and make them to work effectively in interdisciplinary groups.
- Ability to review, comprehend and report the technological development.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems and to gain knowledge in solving contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Recognition of need for and an ability to engage in continuous learning.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- Ability to design and realize a processing system to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, health and safety, manufacturability and sustain ability.
- Able to work professionally in the area of manufacturing / processing systems.