ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI PT SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION POLYMER TECHNOLOGY (PT)
Anna University PT Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download PT All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
PT 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
PT 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
PT All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University PT Syllabus pdf
PT All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University PT Syllabus Regulation 2017
PT Syllabus, PT Unit wise Syllabus – PT Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOS) OBJECTIVES
PEO 1: Graduates will be technically proficient in Polymer Technology with a commitment to quality, timeliness and compete with confidence in their career.
PEO 2: Graduates with integrity and strong ethical values who are members and contribute to professional society.
PEO 3: Graduates who engage in lifelong learning or continuous education opportunities.
PEO 4: To prepare Graduates who contribute towards research and professional Development and who are entrepreneurial engineers.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
A graduate of this major should be able to:
- Engineering Knowledge: Select and apply the knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of polymer Science and engineering to broadly defined polymer technology activities.
- Problem Analysis: Select and apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to polymer technology and engineering problems that require the application of principles and applied procedures or methodologies.
- Design/development of solutions: conduct standard tests and measurements; conduct, analyze, and interpret experiments; and apply experimental results to improve processes.
- Conduct investigations of complex Problems: design systems, components, or processes for broadly defined polymer technology problems.
- Modern Tool Usage: select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern polymer science and engineering tools
- The Engineer and Society: understand the need for and engage in self-directed continuing professional development.
- Environment and Sustainability: understand the impact of polymer technology solutions in a societal and global context
- Ethics: demonstrate an understanding of and a commitment to professional and ethical responsibilities, including a respect for diversity
- Individual and team work: function effectively as a member or leader on a technical team.
- Communication: communicate effectively regarding broadly defined polymer technology and engineering activities..
- Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to polymer engineering work
- Life-long learning: exhibit a commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement.