ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI PT SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY (PT)
Anna University PT Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download PT All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
PT 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
PT 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
PT All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University PT Syllabus pdf
PT All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University PT Syllabus Regulation 2017
PT Syllabus, PT Unit wise Syllabus – PT Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Program Educational Objectives
- To prepare students for prosperous spectrum of career avenues in academia, advanced research, industries of pharmaceutical technology, biomedicine, biotechnology, law, business and government and other pharmaceutical pursuits through dissemination of knowledge and proficiency in engineering and technology fundamentals related to pharmaceutical technology and the ability to solve problems.
- To transfuse in students the sense of confidence in professional endeavors by application of the derived knowledge and appreciation of economical impact in a societal context.
- To provide collegial and nurturing environment for the students to realize the professional, ethical obligations and their concern to protect the health and welfare of the public and to be accountable for the social and environmental impact of their practice.
- To create an enjoyable educational environment in which students participate in multidisciplinary, team oriented, open-ended curricular and co-curricular activities that prepare them to work either individually and as an integrated team member.
- To facilitate the students to gain the wisdom of fundamentals and advances to practice Pharmaceutical technology and interdisciplinary research as career of constructive service to society and higher learning.
Program Outcomes (POs)
After completion of graduation in Pharmaceutical Technology, the students will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- apply knowledge of mathematics, science and technology in the discipline
- identify, formulate, research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems for its solution
- design and develop system processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health, safety, cultural, societal, and environmental.
- design the experiments, its analysis and interpretation of data, synthesis of the information using research-based knowledge for complex problems.
- use modern engineering tools, software and equipment to meet the needs in the area of Pharmaceutical Technology
- apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues relevant to the professional engineering practices.
- apply knowledge of the impact of pharmaceutical technology solutions in a societal and global context
- demonstrate ethical principles and commitment to responsibilities and norms of the Pharmaceutical technology practices
- work effectively as an individual and as well as member in teams of diversified professionals
- communicate effectively
- understand the philosophies of project management principles in Pharmaceutical technology
- showcase urge for self-education and life-long learning