AKTU AE 5th SEM
AKTU Aeronautical Engineering(AE) RAE551 AIL Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for AE 5th SEM RAE551 Aircraft Instruments Lab Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University Aeronautical Engineering(AE) 5th SEM RAE551 AIL – Aircraft Instruments Syllabus
RAE551: AIRCRAFT INSTRUMENTS
Minimum 10 out of following such Experiments (or such Experiments)
1. Safety precaution associated with radio equipment hazards: high voltage, RF emission
and microwave emissions, Electrostatic discharge etc.
2. Wiring and cabling demonstration and practice in radio circuits.
3. Multimeter, Megger and bonding testers: demonstration and practice.
4. Soft and hard soldering practices.
5. Identification and inspection of antenna: external wire aerials, blade, rod and rail aerials:
6. D/F loops and suppressed aerials viewing on A/C and inspection for physical condition.
Aerial masts, static discharger’s etc. inspection and servicing.
7. To demonstrate the measurements TRF receiver, intermediate frequency and amplifier
8. Super heterodyne alignment Buffer amplifier and RF amplifier.
9. To demonstrate Modulation and demodulation.
10. To study of Interference (filtering and shielding) Troubleshooting Practices.
11. To study the working of Bourdon Pressure Gauge and to check the calibration of the
gauge in a dead-weight pressure gauge calibration set up.
12. To measure static/dynamic pressure of fluid in pipe/tube using pressure
13. Vibration measurement by Dual Trace Digital storage Oscilloscope.
14. To study of the transmission losses by a given transmission line by applying capacitive
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
AKTU 5th SEM AE AIL Syllabus
RAE551 Aircraft Instruments Lab Syllabus free download
UP Technical University AE AIL Syllabus
RAE551 Syllabus, AIL Unit-wise Syllabus – AE 5th Semester