RCS603 CG Syllabus
AKTU COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING/COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(CSE/CSIT) RCS603 CG Syllabus for all 5 units are provided Below. Download link for CSE/CSIT 6th SEM RCS603 COMPUTER GRAPHICS Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING/COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(CSE/CSIT) 6th SEM RCS603 CG– COMPUTER GRAPHICS Syllabus
RCS603: COMPUTER GRAPHICS
Introduction and Line Generation: Types of computer graphics, Graphic Displays- Random scan displays, Raster scan displays, Frame buffer and video controller, Points and lines, Line drawing algorithms, Circle generating algorithms, Mid-point circle generating algorithm, and parallel version of these algorithms.
Transformations: Basic transformation, Matrix representations and homogenous coordinates, Composite transformations, Reflections and shearing.
Windowing and Clipping: Viewing pipeline, Viewing transformations, 2-D Clipping algorithms- Line clipping algorithms such as Cohen Sutherland line clipping algorithm, Liang Barsky algorithm, Line clipping against non rectangular clip windows; Polygon clipping – Sutherland Hodgeman polygon clipping, Weiler and Atherton polygon clipping, Curve clipping, Text clipping
Three Dimensional: 3-D Geometric Primitives, 3-D Object representation, 3-D Transformation, 3-D viewing, projections, 3-D Clipping.
Curves and Surfaces: Quadric surfaces, Spheres, Ellipsoid, Blobby objects, Introductory concepts of Spline, Bspline and Bezier curves and surfaces.
Hidden Lines and Surfaces: Back Face Detection algorithm, Depth buffer method, A- buffer method, Scan line method, basic illumination models– Ambient light, Diffuse reflection, Specular reflection and Phong model, Combined approach, Warn model, Intensity Attenuation, Color consideration, Transparency and Shadows.
1. Donald Hearn and M Pauline Baker, “Computer Graphics C Version”, Pearson Education
2. Foley, Vandam, Feiner, Hughes – “Computer Graphics principle”, Pearson Education.
3. Rogers, “ Procedural Elements of Computer Graphics”, McGraw Hill
4. W. M. Newman, R. F. Sproull – “Principles of Interactive computer Graphics” – Tata MCGraw Hill.
5. Amrendra N Sinha and Arun D Udai,” Computer Graphics”, Tata MCGraw Hill.
6. R.K. Maurya, “Computer Graphics ” Wiley Dreamtech Publication.
7. M.C. Trivedi, NN Jani, Computer Graphics & Animations, Jaico Publications
8 Rishabh Anand, Computer Graphics- A practical Approach, Khanna Publishing House
9. Mukherjee, Fundamentals of Computer graphics & Multimedia, PHI Learning Private Limited.
10. Donald Hearn and M Pauline Baker, “Computer Graphics with OpenGL”, Pearson education
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 6th SEM CSE/CSIT CG Syllabus
RCS603 COMPUTER GRAPHICS Syllabus free download
UP Technical University CSE/CSIT CG Syllabus
RCS603 Syllabus, CG Unit-wise Syllabus – CSE/CSIT 6th Semester